Life pregnant

Maddys POV
___________

Me and Shawn sat there for hours. Just talking about random things. He told me how his career boosted completely out of the water while I was gone. He was famous. Well more famous. He then told me how with me now in the picture how I can become a star once again with him.

"I don't know Shawn." I told him sitting up as I held my stomach in pain. This was all so new to me, I didn't know what to do with this thing stirring inside my belly. Shawn immediately saw me in pain and sat up quick.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine, I'm just hungry I think." He chuckled slightly.

"Pregnant women." He said hushed underneath his breath. I playfully smacked him and got up to get something to eat. I walked into the kitchen and went in the pantry until I found what I was looking for. Nutella. I sat down in a chair and ate away. Usually when I eat, I start to think. And all I thought about was...

Hayes...

I wonder what he's doing right now. All the guys are probably freaking out on what happened to us. What will they think when they found out I'm here....pregnant...with shawns baby.

I shook the thought away and realized Shawn was standing in the doorframe staring at me.

"I know that face. You're thinking." He sat down in the chair opposite of me and sat with his legs crissed crossed.

"What's up?"

"Nothing..." I said quietly, still eating my jar of Nutella.

"Maddy." Shawn started.

"Fine. It's just I'm worried about the guys that's all. What will they think of me, of US when they find out I'm pregnant?" I said lowering my head in shame. Shawn got up and made his way over to me and sat me in his lap.

"They will understand when time comes. For now, we should focus on our future and you especially." He kissed my forehead and realized what he'd done and sunk back. But I pulled him in and kissed him passionately.

"I thought you said you needed time?" He stammered. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm a girl. A few hours is plenty of time." He gave me a cheeky smile and kissed me again, harder this time. He snuck his hand under my shirt and gently stroked my skin. I wound my fingers in his messy brown hair and tugged on his lip. He pushed me into the couch and kissed my neck sweet and soft. He loosened my pj pants and gently lowered them.

"Shawn..." I said calmly. He snapped out of his trance and sat up.

"Maddy, I uh I'm so sorry. I forgot I don't know why but I did." He apologized. I sat up and fixed myself.

"It's fine." I told him. He nodded his head and backed away. " We should probably go to the doctors." I mentioned. He looked up at me with confusion. I laughed and pointed to my stomach. He realized and laughed as well.

"Okay, let's get changed and then we'll go." He kissed my forehead and went into our room to get ready.

....

Once we were ready we took the elevator down and into the lobby of the hotel. People smiled and bid us a good morning, and we retired the gesture as well. Then we walked out onto the strip. People screamed and laughed and hollered. Fans immediately ran up to Shawn for hugs and pictures.

"Who's she?" I heard people whisper about me. Shawn then swung his hand around my waist to give the fans their answer. We then hurried into a cab and drove off.

We finally made it to the hospital which was literally down the street but since traffic was horrible it took extra time. We hopped out and paid the taxi driver to wait and walked inside.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A kind faced lady said across the desk.

"Hi, I'm here for Dr. Hinder?" Shawn said in his adult voice. She nodded and went to her computer.

"Name and purpose?" She asked.

"Shawn Mendes and Maddy Johnson, and monthly pregnancy checks." His cheeks burned red when he said this. She looked at me and smiled even wider.

"How far along are you?"

"A few days, so first appointment today." I smiled back. She congratulated us and went back to her computer.

We sat down at a few seats along the wall and waited. Shawn rested his hand on my stomach and gently tapped out the beat to "something big" with his fingers. I laughed quietly at this. A few girls about our age walked passed and gasped when they saw Shawn. Then their eyes darted to me, and they gasped even more. Shawn quickly moved his hand away from he and looked the other direction. The girls ran out of there so fast you would've though someone was chasing them.

"Do you think they know?" I asked concerned. He turned to me and reassured me.

"No I don't." At that moment we were interrupted by a man.

"Hello Shawn." I nice old man said walking up to us.

"Good to see you again dr. Hinder." Shawn said shaking his hand. He turned to me and stuck out his hand which I shook as well.

"How are you feeling Maddy?" He asked, motioning us to a room down the hall.

I feel weird. Well fine, I don't know exactly." I told him while laying down on a table like I was instructed to. He chuckled and sat down in a chair next to me.

"Normal for a newly to be mother." Shawn sighed in relief. He stood against the wall paying close attention.

"So, we're going to just check up on the little precious if that's all right. You won't see much to you but I'll tell you if it's doing alright." He told us. I nodded my head. He lifted up my shirt and rubbed some cold gel all over my lower stomach. He grabbed a machine over on the side of the room and wheeled it over. He then took and wand type thing and gently rolled it over my stomach while looking at a screen. A few minutes pass by.

"Well! The baby seems to be forming correctly and great! Shawn rushed over and took my hand. He peered at the screen and his face lit up.

"Oh my god." He was astonished. I looked over and saw my baby. He was right, you couldn't see much but it was still amazing.

....

"Okay then, just do as I instructed and come back in 4 weeks for your next appointment." The doctor said. We thanked him and walked out of the hospital hand in hand and to the cab. We sat down and strapped up when shawms phone went haywire. It wouldn't stop buzzing.

"What the heck?" He pulled it out and stared at the screen.

"....shit...." I looked over and saw it.

"@Shawnbabe42001 tweeted: @shawnmendes does Shawn have a girlfriend? And is she pregnant with his child?" There were 2,000 retweets and likes. There was a photo tagged of us walking in the hospital and Shawn holding my tummy.

"Oh no." I said.

"Um Maddy that's not all." He handed it to me as I peered down.

"@Hayesgrier tweeted: @shawnmendes IM FUCKING KILLING YOU, YOU ASSHOLE"