It was meant to be

After going to Cars Land and stopping to get some Ice Cream we decided to go on Big Bear Rapids.

Mahogany chickened out so it was just me and the guys. We waited around an hour till we got to the swirly landing area. People came out of the rafts drenched and laughing. A cast member lead us to two available rafts.

In my raft was me, Cameron, Hayes, Shawn, Matt and Brent. The rest of the guys took the other raft.

We went up the huge conveyor belt and onto the ride. We were splashed, soaked, thrown and tossed. Everyone was laughing. I held right to the wheel in front of me and wouldn't let go. I felt a hand hold mine and I assumed it was Shawn so I squeezed back. I was surprised when I went backwards down the waterfall so I held for dear life to the person who was next to me.

Once we were in the clear I looked up to see shocked faces. I turned to see the person I held on to. It was Hayes. He was smiling down at me.

The raft then floated to the loading dock and I quickly hopped off and ran towards the exit. I ran into the Redwood Forest Park across from the ride and his in the brother bear cave. It was dark and quiet so I was safe for now. I sat alone and thought to myself.

"Was I still in love with Hayes? it's only been 2 days since the incident. Maybe I should've let him talk and explain. I miss his eyes and his cuddles. But I loved Shawn. No. No I don't. Cameron's right. I'm using shawn just to get back to Hayes. God I'm a whore." I thought.

"No you're not." I voice said from behind.

"I thought aloud didn't i?"

"Sadly yes." I turned to find him standing behind me.

Hayes POV

(Haven't done him in a while haha)

After holding on to Maddy on Big Bear Rapids I knew how much I regretted these last two days. I missed cuddling with her and kissing her and just being around her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Her dating Shawn now pisses me off. She's supposed to me MINE.

When she ran off I immediately followed her. She ran into the Redwood Forest Park thing and turned and winded her way to a cave. She seemed to know this park better than anyone. She sat down and wrapped her hands around her knees. She began talking. I his behind a rock and listened.

"Was I still in love with Hayes? it's only been 2 days since the incident. Maybe I should've let him talk and explain. I miss his eyes and his cuddles. But I loved Shawn. No. No I don't. Cameron's right. I'm using shawn just to get back to Hayes. God I'm a whore." She said to herself.

"No you're not." I said. She sat up shocked.

"I thought that aloud didn't i?"

"Sadly yes." I told her. We both chuckled slightly. She turned around and saw me. She sat up and ran to my arms. I engulfed her in a huge hug.

"I am so sorry Maddy. If you would've let me explain. That girl Jane she came up to the house. She told me if I wouldn't kiss her she'll expose my number and practically my whole life. She said she'll destroy 'us'." Tears streamed down my face. She looked up and into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for not listening." She told me. Then we kissed. The fireworks that I missed went off. Oh how I missed them. They were crashing and crackling and sparking up. I loved her. I'm so glad I met her. I'm never letting her go.

We walked back together to the entrance. Jack J. Took off towards us and hugged his sister.

"Thank The Lord you're okay." Then he took a long look at me.

"It's okay Jack. We're okay. Hayes actually had some explaining to do. I gulped.

~~~

Maddy's POV

After Hayes explained his story at last we were all in a happier mood. Nash seemed relieved and so did I. So Hayes didn't cheat on me. I was so glad. But wait. What about Shawn. I looked over to see him sitting on a bench on his phone. I walked over and sat down with him.

"So this means you and Hayes are back?" he asked. Worry was in his voice.

"Shawn, I'm so sorry." I told him hugging him.

"It's okay Maddy. You're an amazing girl. You and Hayes were meant to be together. I'm not going to ruin that." He said breaking into a smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. He then whispered into my ear.

"If Hayes breaks your heart again, you know who to come to." I smiled and playfully punched his arm.

We all then as a family went back to Ariel's Grotto to watch world I color. It was amazing. I looked at each individual to see happiness etched on their faces. This was my family. This is where I belonged all along. Hayes came up from behind and wrapped his hands around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Maddy?" he asked.

"Yes Hayes?" I asked back.

He turned me around and kissed my lips passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you more." We turned around and finished watching the show.