Welcome home

Brent was released from the hospital 2 weeks later. We decided to throw him a "welcome home" party in honor of him.

I helped him from the car and held his arm till we got to the door.

"Ready?" I asked him. He nodded his head and smiled. He looked a lot better then when I first saw him. We walked in and saw everyone jump up and tell surprise. I turned to see Brent in udder shock. I laughed and shoved him towards the party. I saw hayes in the corner sulking and staring at me. I shook it off and decided to join Nash at the breakfast book on his computer. I slid in across from him and sat on my knees so I was as tall as him.

"Whatcha up to?" I asked. He looked up from the computer with a sad look.

"Nothing." He said quietly and went back to work. I shrugged and left. I said hello to the o2l group and hung out with Kien the entire time. We did stupid challenges and videos and for some reason we destroyed the couch. I don't know how or why but I know Taylor has something to do with it...

After the party me and Matt were in charge of cleaning up. While I was cleaning the kitchen I looked over to see Nash finishing up on the computer. He got up and went up to his room leaving the laptop open and un-used. I saw matt looking with me.

"You want to go check out what he was doing? maybe it was porno." He smirked.

I just shook my head and kept on cleaning. "No. That's not right." I told him.

He set down the trash bag and walked over. "Matt! no!"

"Hey, he looked pretty down once he left. I want to see what he's up to." He plopped down in the seat in front of the laptop. He scrolled around for a few seconds with a blank look.

"Well? what is it?" I asked in a whisper. He looked at me saddened by what he saw.

"I'm sorry Maddy." He said quietly getting up to finish cleaning.

"Why? why are you sorry?"

"He's buying a plane ticket." He told me.

"What? why would Nash just leave like this? especially in a time like this?" I was so confused.

"No. Maddy the tickets for you."

~~~~~

I burst into Nash's room to see him and the rest of the guys. You could tell there was war. They didn't realize my prescience.

"She is not leaving nash!" Taylor screamed.

"Ever since the girl got here she caused havoc. I'm sick of her! i WANT her to leave!" Nash screamed back. I was stunned by what Nash had said. I thought he was like my brother. Brent saw me in the doorway and ran to me. He hugged me and told me he was sorry. Nash's face was in shock too.

"Maddy. I didn't mean to." he said reaching for me. I smacked his hand away and then his face.

"Fine! if you hate me that much I'll leave! I'll go back to my mom and dad if that's what you want." I turned on my heel and went straight to my room and grabbed my suitcases from under my bed. I started throwing and shoving my things into them. About halfway done I collapsed onto the floor in a heap of sobs. I pulled my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth. Why was I like this? ever since that day in San Antonio I've had nothing but bad luck. I don't deserve these guys. I ruin everything. Brent almost died. I left my brother and sister. I lost Hayes and shawn. I almost died. Fans hate me. What is wrong with me? I sat up and marched to my bathroom and slammed the door. I went through my drawers until I found what I was looking for.

I placed the cool metal against my wrist and hesitated. Then with a switch of my hand blood trickled down my arm into the running sink. 5 more slits and I felt relieved. I washed my cuts and carefully bandaged them. I rinsed the excess blood from the sink and opened the door. Only to find shawn.

"What were you doing?" he asked blocking my exit.

"Nothing." I quickly said slipping past him and sitting on my bed. He plopped next to me and grabbed my wrists. He peeled of my bandaid which caused me to wince in pain. He saw the freshly cut scars and looked into my eyes.

"Why?" he asked barely in a whisper. I bent my head down in shame and felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Nash is right. All I do is cause trouble. I don't deserve this life." I calmly told him. While still holding my wrist he bent down and kissed each one of my cuts. In between kissed he whispered compliments about me. On the last cut he kissed it gently and whispered.

"You may not deserve the guys but you do deserve me, and I deserve you." he then leaned in and pressed his lips gently against mine. He backed away and held my chin this time.

"I told you, next time Hayes hurts you I'm here."he was about to kiss me again when I pushed him away.

"You think hayes hurt me?! you don't know half the story then. Out! get out!" I yelled at him. Shawn was taken aback by my sudden outburst and ran out of the room slamming the door behind him. I turned to my almost finished suitcases and finished packing.