The traitor

"Maddy! hayes! dinner!" matt screamed from downstairs. I groaned and sat up. I only had my bra on and underwear and Hayes was only wearing his boxers. He grinned and stared at me from bottom to top.
"Stop." I giggled putting my clothes back on. He nodded and did the same.
"We eventually made it downstairs and everyone's eyes darted towards us. Cameron had a smile quietly forming on his lips and so did matt. Jack saw this and sat there for a moment till he realized.
"Maddy!" he screamed.
"Jack!" I mocked.
"Did you?...!?"
"I bet you a lea do that alllll the time." I teased. I found out jack finally got a girlfriend and well you know 23 year olds.
"I..uh. Nevermind." Jack stuttered face bright red. We all laughed and finished dinner.
[later]
Everyone feel asleep in the living room while watching "Paper Towns." I was the only one awake. I sat up quietly and made my way to my room. I went to my closet to get some pajamas realizing it's been 5 years and everything would be too small. But I was wrong. Brand new clothes lines the walls.
"We acted like you never left." I heard a voice from behind which caused me to jump. I turned around to see Shawn leaning against the doorframe.
"Crap shawn! don't do that!" I screamed/whispered.
He laughed and came closer.
"I missed you so much Maddy." He said hugging me. I hugged him back.
"I missed you too shawn." He pulled away and stepped further into the closet. He pulled back some clothes to reveal a door. Memories flooded back in a rush. Hayes being tranquilized. Me almost being raped by a madman. He opened the door and pulled me inside. He shut the door and grabbed my waist.
"Shawn no." I sternly told him pulling away. But I wouldn't budge. The hands gripped me tighter and jerked me around. A flashlight was shown in my face and to my horror she was there.
"Wrong bitch." Sneered Lily. And that's all I remembered before being knocked out.