Happily Ever After

Magsimula sa umpisa

I teared up and jumped, "YES! YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!"

He took my left hand and puts a ring on my finger, his smile grew bigger. "Get up," I said. He obeyed and I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips in front of everyone. Everyone screamed excitedly.

"Now, my speech is going to end, thank you all for coming and never forget that you can count on us all. We will do our best to keep our clans safe forever. Now, bring the glass of blood up and say 'Cheer'" Baekhyun gave me a glass of blood while he picked his. We all raised it up and shout, "CHEERS!"

It is the nicest event I have ever experience! I fell in love with my husband's tradition, I love who he is, I learned a lot and I have turned myself into non-pure-blood hybrid; I know how to handle myself and I know how to use the abilities also the transformation. The night of the full moon, our fellows do whatever they want after the event ends around 10 PM because we all have to be ready for our inner self to come up wild and dangerous.

I am no longer Park Chanyeol, I am now Byun Chanyeol, the king's husband and we went back inside. We both share our romantic moments with each other to keep our perfect night to be unforgettable.

'I love you, my mystery boyfriend, who is now my perfect husband." I whispered.

"I love you too with all my heart, you are just a perfect interesting husband of mine who was a human," he whispered back and kissed my jawline softly.

"And now... we have our Happily Ever After and you are mine forever." -PCY and BBH

The end!

---------

Sequel! You are lucky that I will add the extra chapter here!

No One's POV:

4 years later, Chanyeol gave birth to our first son years ago a few months after Chanyeol became engaged. Baekhyun and their troublemaker son, Chanbaek; three of the Byun family went out during the cloudy day to the meadow. They were having a picnic there and Chanbaek watched their son running around with his favorite transformer toy.

"Chanhyun! You need to eat" his mother said. Chanhyun ran back to his parents and stole half of the peanut butter sandwich and zoomed away again. "YAH!" Chanyeol ran after his son. Baekhyun just sneaked to get his own sandwich. Baekhyun watched Chanyeol chasing Chanhyun, Chanyeol finally caught the little boy and took him to sit down. Chanhyun calmed down and ate, he learned how to talk almost like 7 years old educated child and they all ate and chitchatted in peace without interruption.

"Appa! I have a surprise for you."

"Oh? What is it?"

Chanhyun picked the small cucumber up from his pocket but the jacket covered it. "For you", he snickered, Baekhyun noticed, "NO!" Baekhyun jolted up and dropped his favorite snack. Chanhyun tried to shove the cucumber in his father's mouth. Baekhyun gave his cute poker face, "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, HEEEELLLLLL NOPE!" Baekhyun ran away. Chanhyun laughed and chased after him.

Chanyeol just sat there laughing his ass out while he watched his husband and son acting like kids. They are very fond like the father and son relationship. Exactly the same behavior when Baekhyun's father and the little version of Baekhyun were when Mr. Byun was alive; childish, tense each other, bully each other, also the son always sticks close to father.

Chanhyun treated him exactly the same as when Baekhyun was little and he behaved like his annoying mother, Chanyeol. Chanhyun represented himself as the half version of his parents - outgoing, loud, annoying, talented, playful, and happy boy.

"JESUS CHRIST!! CHANYEOL! HELP ME!!!" Baekhyun hollered.

"WAIT FOR ME! IMMA GONNA FEED YOU WITH THIS CUMBER!" Chanhyun screamed as he didn't give up. Chanyeol ran to them and they all end up playing with each other even Chanyeol secretly is 3 weeks pregnant with Baekhyun again but he wanted to surprise Baek and Chanhyun. Either way! Chanbaek and Chanhyun were having fun.

Since a child came to their life, life is full of happiness as long as that is what Chanbaek always wanted since they were kids.

The laughter, love, and living with them finally bring the smile on their face. The sadness is no longer existing in their chest - they face problems and argue but they vowed that they will never ever separate for rest until they die together.

"HEY! How about we take a selfie together!" Chanhyun suggested. "Good idea!" Chanyeol added. Baekhyun nodded as he will do anything for Chanyeol and his first son. Chanyeol picked his phone and used a camera app - "smile!" he then clicked the button to be taken.

"This shall be our memory -- the same day when daddy and I met; the same day when I fell in love with your appa, Baekhyun

"This shall be our memory -- the same day when daddy and I met; the same day when I fell in love with your appa, Baekhyun." Chanyeol saved the photo.

"Really? Tell me the story, again!" Chanhyun sat down.

"Again?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol had told him more than 20 times. Three of them never get tired of telling the sweet story over and over.

He nodded excitedly. Chanyeol told the story of how they met and the story when they met each other in high school - blah blah blah. Chanyeol touched his belly while he was talking from the beginning until the end.

"and that is how daddy and I end up having a handsome boy like you."

Baekhyun didn't notice that but he placed the son on his lap while holding his husband Chanyeol to stick together while watching the sky getting darker as the moon rises again. Chanhyun decided to lay down on Chanbaek's lap

Chanyeol and Baekhyun kissed each other under the moon while Chanhyun fell asleep.

"Chanbaek and Baekyeol... forever." the married king and queen spoke softly before resting their heads against each other.

----------------------

End~ I am so sad to let go of the book... But hey, I love it. I enjoyed it very much. Yay, Chanbaek got married after they graduated and they have their first son! Chanyeol secretly is pregnant again with a second child and the father is Baekhyun.

Thank you all for reading <3 it means a lot. I love you all

Bye-bye! Chelhyun is out!