Goku Black X Reader (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Solution?? You're a killer who kills every day innocent people, you're dealing with it with more violence. You may even be a God, but you're dirty like any other human!" You only realized what you said when his face fell to a deadly look, you knew you were dead, but he just took a deep breath and forced smile.

"Careful your tongue, my darling, I don't want you to see my cruel side yet" You nod your head slightly, and look away.

"Are you going to keep killing innocent people?" He crosses his arms and pretends to think about.

"Of course I'm going, but don't worry, little kids I kill fast." You make a look of disgust.

"You're a... Why can not you at least save kids?" You can't even look at him.

"They will grow and get dirty like the rest. And I can't take care of thousands of disgusting brats."

He turns to go but you grab his arm. "Wait, I take care of the children, let's make an agreement?" He looks at you and smile.

He really wanted something different with you. But to save the children, you agreed to be his lover, it was so strange, you just met him personally, and he makes a proposal like that. The strangest was the bite he gave you on the neck, it hurt a lot, and he told you something scary that made you realize what you got.

"Now you only belong to me if you be disobedient or betray me... I'll get together all the surviving children and kill in front of you."

From that day, you started living with Black in the hut. Until at the beginning it seemed quiet to live with him. You had food, shelter. And that made you feel guilty, for while thousands of people died for him out there. What could you do? He had the powers that you didn't know. The only thing you could do is save the children through this deal.

You still haven't understood that very well, you just took care of the house and cooked it for him. You had your own room and he didn't forced you to do anything with him. At least that you had nothing to complain about.

One day he arrived with some bruises and his clothes torn. This caught your attention, because you didn't know that some person in the world had forces to face him.

"Black What happened? Some human gave you work?" You ask surprise from the couch, when he came in with a closed face. He climbed the stairs without looking at your face. You curl up on the couch while continuing to read your book, keeping in mind that someone may have fought with Black.

I think I can still hope! If Black to be defeated I... Wait, if Black is here, the person who faced him may be dead.

You sigh sadly.

15 minutes later...

You see Black descending the stairs, with new clothes, their bruises were no longer there. He sat down beside you on the couch and pulled you close with a hand on your shoulder. You scare and try to move away but he didn't let you do.

You look on his face, and he's headed leaning on the couch with eyes closed. You go back attention in your book while you think something to say. "Do you have any problem?" You ask, hiding your nervousness.

"Yes, many dirty humans hiding..." He responds without opening his eyes. Your heart accelerates with fear.

"You're not killing children, right?" A smile grows on his lips. "Why would I break my part of the deal? You've been such a good wife for me. Keep on like this and the children will live." Wife? He had never mentioned you like this. It was scary, you didn't even know him enough.

"How long have you been watching me?" You again try to move away, but he pulls you so close that now your face is against the defined chest of him, you can hear his heart beating fast. "Enough time." He said.