We pulled up to the hotel valet at about 11:15pm.

"What do you bet they are asleep?" Mike chuckled as we entered the elevator.

Sean nodded his head. "I bet they are. Knowing Brittany and Summer, I'm sure there was alcohol involved."

Mike shrugged. "Minnie can handle her liquor though."

Sean snorted. "Minnie is the smallest one there. How much more could she really handle mike?"

I laughed. "Yeah man, I bet we will find them all passed out on the couch, surrounded by food."

We all laughed as we made our way out of the elevator and down the hallway.

Opening the door to the hotel room we were graced with a beautiful sight. All three of our ladies curled up together on the couch. All sleeping so soundly.

Brittany had her head resting on Summer's shoulder, while Minnie had her head on Summer's chest. All of them were laying in their robes which made me wonder what Summer had on underneath.

Mike moved quickly to Minnie and when he began to lift her, the robe she was wearing drifted down her shoulder, exposing a red leather strap and red and black bodice which made my eyebrows jump. Mike lifted the tiny Minnie in his arms and winked at us. "Sorry if we get loud. Promise it wont last long."

Sean rolled his eyes and I tried to hold in my chuckle before slapping him on the back. "Have fun Man, I know I will." I smirked at him.

"You're lucky these girls are asleep..." He glared at me before heading towards his room. "That's my sister..." He mumbled under his breath.

Sean finally had all his electronics put away as he lifted Brittany off of Summer.

He winked at me. "Don't keep her up too late." He quickly passed by me. "Grumpy Summer is not fun."

I nodded. "I'll do my best bro."

I easily lifted Summer into my arms as she smiled into my chest. Feeling her tiny little body cuddle up against me only made me that more excited to get her to our room.

Once in our room, I laid her down on the bed. I quickly got out of my clothes, completely bare. I knew exactly what I wanted.

She began to stir as I crawled up her perfect body. My beard tickled her as I placed feather kisses up her legs. She giggled and sat up on her elbows. She looked down at me with those perfect brown eyes I can't get enough off.

She bit her lip and gasped before quickly getting out of bed. "Broc! I forgot. I have a surprise for you." She spoke smoothly with a slight hesitation there at the end. She pulled her robe closed so I wouldn't see this surprise. Whatever she was wearing wouldn't matter to me. She's a beautiful angel and she could be dressed in rags and she'd look more beautiful than anyone. Not that I would ever allow something like that to happen though.

I cocked my head to the side moving to the edge of the bed. "Oh really Princess?"

She bit her lip and shook her head yes.

"Okay, show me." I arched a brow and waited to see what she would reveal under this fluffy robe.

She turned around untying the robe slowly. I watched it fall to the ground and my cock jumped at the sight of her. Her smooth brown skin, and round tight ass, covered just perfectly in the purple and black lace undies. Her artwork on display adding the perfect touch to an already delicious looking body. When she turned around, her breasts were bursting to break free from their thin lacy hold. Her hard and perky nipples already desperate for my touch.

Broc & Summerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें