Chapter 9: Secrets

Start from the beginning

"People you just met knew, but me someone you knew your whole life didn't?" Hoseok said pouting with sad eyes. He had started walking up the stairs.

"Hoseok...." you called out to him. But he didn't spare one glance at you.

"Sheesh why is he so moody?" Jin said turning around.

                                    ✿ ❁ ✿
After what happened you decided it would be best to just let Hoseok calm down. You understood why he should be mad because he's your best friend, and knowing a mere stranger knew something about you that he didn't know would obviously mean something.

He probably thought he was going to be replaced.

You were currently watching Jisoo make your outfit for the festival.

"Jisoo... do you think there's something more out there?" You asked making her stop what she was doing.

"I mean in my opinion yes. I always wondered how does deja vu work. When we dream is it a vision of ourselves in another dimension?" Jisoo said before getting back to designing the outfit.

You went upstairs to your room and got ready for bed. You stared at your ceiling fan waiting for unconsciousness to take over.

There you were again standing and being surrounded by smoke. This time you walked around looking to see if there was a way out. You felt someone grip your hand and drag you with them.

It was Novis.

"Come on quickly. Look she sent someone to get you. You cannot trust anyone! I can hold her off for a little more but please hurry."

"Running will get you hurt, please stop running!"

You turned around to see the undercover demon catching up.

"Please be careful!"

Novis said before you woke up to the sound of an alarm.

You quickly got ready and arrived a lot earlier than you usually are. You decided to spend your free time outside and continue up with books about The Savior.

You had kept reading till you heard and saw students arriving on the campus one by one.

"Y/N!" Taehyung yelled waving at you at a far distance.

You saw how Hoseok looked in your direction his eyes were puffy. You saw how he looked at you with a spark in them.

He went to sleep crying last night....

You knew he was very sensitive because of his childhood. He had walked away in a different direction than the others.

You walked up to them.

"Is he still sad?" You asked feeling bad.

"Yeah, but don't worry he'll get over it." Yoongi said giving Hoseok a glance with a glint of concern in his eyes.

You looked at the direction Hoseok went. You saw him talking to someone.

It was that girl from the office. What was her name?

Irene.

You saw Irene was keeping a straight face while talking to Hoseok. Hoseok on the other hand was talking back while looking at you.

"Let's get going it's good to be early." Namjoon said before walking to his class. You didn't have classes with any of them today.

You entered your next class which was literature. You sat down looking around at your new surroundings. You just got on your phone waiting for everyone to arrive since you were early.

You saw someone place their bag beside you on the right. You looked up to see Irene staring down at you.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and you are?" You asked her with a smile. She turned her head to look at you. She  stared at you for a few seconds before she gave a slight nod and turned her head back.

You looked to your left to see a girl beside you on her phone.

"Hi." You greeted her with a smile hoping to get any response. The girl turned to you and gave you a big smile.

"Hi my name is Hani and you are?" She asked putting her phone down.

"Y/N." You grinned at her giving you a full response.

The professor had entered the class with a big smile.

"Hello I will be your professor for the year! How are you guys?"

A couple of responses were heard.

"That's good to hear! We're gonna start off this week with getting to know each other." He said before sitting down at his desk.

"The people you are sitting with will be the people you'll be working with on this project. You have today and next week to finish this.

Irene had moved her chair to sit in front of the table.

"Okay we can make a list about each other. Then use everything on that to make a paragraph and turn them into a poem." Irene said writing on a piece of paper.

"I see and where will we be writing this? We can do it at my place." Hani said looking at you and Irene.

You looked at Irene to see if she agreed on going to Hani's. Her eyes had quickly glowed a bright red before turning back to normal.

"Why do we need to go somewhere far if we could finish this in the library." Irene responded in a monotone.

"Oh okay." Hani squeaked.

'Ugh she's- ru"

You quickly looked up to see who said that. Hani was writing stuff down. Irene was looking at you before scooting a piece of paper that had your name underlined.