Chapter 21

it was now late at night, the couple laying in taehyung's bed as jungkook peppered taehyung's neck with kisses. it was innocent at first, but jungkook started leaving wet kisses soon after.

"jungkook." taehyung whispered, "not here." this had jungkook looking up at him, "why not? i miss you." taehyung smiled at that but shook his head nonetheless, "my parents are literally in the room next to us."

jungkook kissed his lips softly before whispering, "we'll just have to be really quiet then." he looked at taehyung to see his reaction when taehyung nodded in confirmation, "i hate the way i can't say no to your puppy eyes."

the next morning,  jungkook and taehyung were going down the stairs to have breakfast with the latter's parents.
"i swear to god jungkook if my parents ask why i'm limping, i'm breaking up with you." taehyung threatened cutely as he fisted the other's shirt.

"it's not that obvious baby, don't worry." jungkook winked, "and you look adorable when you're threatening me." he said as he leaned in to peck the older's nose.

"good morning." taehyung's mother was heard from the bottom of the stairs, "come here, breakfast is ready." they both nodded and went down to sit around the table.

taehyung's father smiled at the two, "did you two sleep well?" he asked which jungkook nodded at, "yeah, thanks."
"i hope you're not tired, you know, after a wild night and all." taehyung's mother said so innocently as she clapped her hands jokingly.

jungkook's eyes went wide and he started coughing a little while taehyung kicked his mother from under the table, "what the hell mum? please don't." he begged as his mother only laughed.

"since i don't want this to be the last time my son and his boyfriend visit, we're changing the subject." chiwon commented, "your mother and i are going shopping today, would you like to come with us?" they both nodded silently.

the four of them went to the mall, from shop to shop because taehyung was literally amazed by every storefront and had to visit each one of them, which jungkook can't say no to, of course.

"we're tired, we'll be over there when you're done." chiwon said as he pointed at the small cafe on the other side.
"and i'll go to the restroom real quick." jungkook said as he kissed the other before walking away and leaving taehyung alone.

taehyung looked around him and decided, since he's alone, to visit the shop he had his eyes on since they got here. a women's clothes shop.

after their little trip to the mall, taehyung's parents went to their friends' house leaving the young couple alone at home.

taehyung clapped his hands cutely, "i got so many things and i love them all!" he said excitedly. "wanna see?"
jungkook nodded with a smile on his face because how on earth can you not smile at taehyung being an excited baby?

taehyung started showing him item after item, still excited about each one of them, clothes, accessories, shoes and literally some other useless things.

"and what's in here?" jungkook took the left bag in his hands and opened it before it was snatched out of his grasp, "nothing, we already saw that."
jungkook shook his head, "no we didn't. show me." he pouted his lips and taehyung quickly leaned in to kiss it away.

"right so, i know you would never judge me right? and i can be myself with you, right?" taehyung asked after a while of silence. jungkook was a bit confused but still nodded his head, "of course baby. why're you asking?"

taehyung reached for the bag, "i got some things, you might find it weird or something but i promise you i won't put them on, i just liked them and thought i could get them. i wouldn't put them on or something." he tried to explain which made jungkook even more confused.

"baby, you can tell me anything, okay? you seem worried and i don't want that, just show me, i'd never say anything you wouldn't like, okay? now show me and don't worry about it. how bad can it be?" jungkook tried to soothe the older which kinda worked when taehyung smiled back at him.

he reached for the bag again and took out some tiny shorts, a cropped hoodie and a silk dress sleepwear. jungkook widened his eyes a little which scared him, so he put them back in the bag, "i'm sorry." he whispered as he felt tears form in his eyes.

jungkook came out of his daze and shook his head lightly, "what are you sorry about? hmm?" he asked softly as he lifted the older's chin so he can look at him.
"you think i'd find it weird if you like cross dressing? it's not weird at all for me. in fact, i think you'd look really cute in these." he said as he pointed at the bag.

taehyung let his tears fall at that and hugged the younger, "i thought- i thought because you didn't say anything that you found it disgusting or something." his voice was muffled by the other's chest.

jungkook smiled, "i'd never find anything related to you disgusting. everything you do simply amazes me even if it's the slightest thing. so don't cry, yeah?"

"how about you try them on for me, hm?" jungkook asked after a while breaking the silence that has formed. but taehyung shook his head, "i really don't think i should, i'm a thirty five year old man, it'd just be weird. i really just got them because they're cute. that's all."

jungkook didn't believe that, he knew the older wanted to try them on too but he was just too shy. "you might be a thirty five year old man, but you're also my pretty flower boy. and my flower boy is still young and will definitely rock his new clothes, don't you think?" he said which made taehyung smile, "i don't know what i've done to deserve you." he said before kissing the younger as he stood up to try his new clothes.

———————————
a new update in celebration of taekook's live and twitter selfieeee!!!!