Chapter 13

as the two walked out of the back room, they found jimin chatting with some customer who was leaving. "hey tae," jimin started when he noticed them near him, "i'll be gone till midnight today, don't wait up for me, yeah?" he said as he walked to the front of the counter again.

taehyung nodded, "okay, you know where the extra keys are." he said before hearing jimin humm and mumble a 'see you later' before walking out.

jungkook smiled and gave taehyung a back hug, "how about we go to your place and spend the night alone, hmm? just the two of us. we can cuddle and watch movies, how does that sound?"

taehyung turned around in his arms and smiled up at jungkook, "i'd love that." he said, "but i can think about a couple more things we could do." he continued as he traced his finger from jungkook's jaw to his neck.

jungkook's eyes widened in shock, "you're a wild one." he commented and taehyung giggled, "and you were thinking of making me wait till i'm 40 or something."

jungkook chuckled at that, "i just don't wanna make you uncomfortable."
"i'm thirty five baby, i think i'm over that stage." he winked before pecking jungkook's nose and walking away from him to finish up so they can go home.

jungkook just stood there, "wow." he whispered to himself before going over to help taehyung.

in thirty minutes, the couple stumbled into taehyung's apartment, when taehyung felt himself being pushed up against the wall and soon enough jungkook's lips met his.

their kiss wasn't slow as usual, it was heavy and messy and heated, and they both loved it way too much. jungkook then removed his lips from the other's and started kissing down his neck. "my room, jungkook." taehyung whispered and jungkook nodded as he started walking backwards, pulling taehyung with him, not detaching their lips once.

they made it to taehyung's bed and jungkook hovered over him as they continued kissing. taehyung's hands found their way towards jungkook's shirt and pulled at it, asking jungkook to take it off.

so that's what he did. jungkook broke their kiss so he could take his shirt off, and when he did, all taehyung's insecurities came hitting him at once.

he looked at jungkook's body, so defined, so muscular and beautiful, so young. but he wasn't like that, he's got no muscles, but what he does have is a tummy and worm hands. he has a body that looks old. 'jungkook won't find me attractive, i won't be able to satisfy him'. he thought to himself before pushing jungkook away.

"no, no i'm sorry." taehyung repeated over and over which had jungkook really confused. was he moving too fast? but taehyung was the one who initiated it.

jungkook brought taehyung's face up so he can look at him, "what's wrong baby?" he asked but taehyung just shook his head, so jungkook continued, "i'm sorry i might've gotten the wrong idea. we don't have to do anything, it's okay, really. don't feel pressured or anything, cuddling with you is enough for me."

but taehyung shook his head again, "it's not that." he said as he felt tears falling down his cheeks. why the hell are you crying? he's gonna think you're pathetic.

"baby, look at me. what's wrong, hmm? you know you can tell me anything." jungkook whispered softly and taehyung wiped his tears, "i- i don't want you to see my body. it's not that attractive really. not beautiful like yours. you're not gonna like it and i don't want you to walk away from me for it." taehyung chuckled sadly, "pathetic, isn't it?"

jungkook quickly took taehyung's hand in his and kissed them, "listen to me, if i left you because of something like that, then be sure i'm only with you for your body. but i'm not, i'm with you because you're the most amazing soul i've ever came across. so what if you don't have six packs or something? i don't care. you'll still be the most beautiful to me. and if i'm being honest, muscles are a bit overrated." he said trying to lighten up the mood and smiled when taehyung giggled, "i've got a tummy though." he said as he wiped what's left of his tears, "i love those. they make the guy look more manly if you ask me." jungkook said and winked at taehyung who giggled again and hid his head in jungkook's neck, "i love you."

"i love you too baby." jungkook replied, "if you're not in the mood anymore, we can just cuddle, hmm?" he said before wincing in pain when taehyung bit his neck.

"why don't you show me how much you love me instead?" and with that, jungkook was hovering over taehyung again as they showed each other how in love they were.