Chapter 23

"i can't believe you didn't tell me you were a virgin." taehyung said and jungkook sighed for the nth time since he went inside the other's apartment.

"i can't believe you've been repeating the same sentence for the past two hours." jungkook commented which made taehyung glare at him.

"i have every right to. you didn't tell me you were a virgin, so your first time wasn't as perfect as it should be because i took all the attention." taehyung pouted and jungkook cooed at his cuteness. "how did you take all the attention?"

taehyung shrugged before saying, "i became insecure about my body and you took care of me! it should've been the other way around! i should've taken care of you."

jungkook chuckled at that, "it's okay, i love taking care of you."
"but seriously, you seemed experienced that night, like you knew everything you were supposed to do." taehyung said again pulling his serious thinking face.

jungkook laughed before answering, "i was a virgin taehyung but my eyes weren't. ever heard of porn?"
taehyung gasped before he hit the younger's chest, "don't say the p word in my house! you're not allowed to watch that, i get jealous and i don't like it." he pouted again.

"i don't watch anything now, i have you." jungkook winked which made taehyung blush, "shut up." he said as he cuddled closer to jungkook.

"i should go now baby, i haven't been home in three days." jungkook said as he tried to move but taehyung didn't let him, "no stay here. i miss you when you're gone, please stay."

"i should take my things home and make sure my dad is well, i'll be back tomorrow petal." jungkook tried to reason but taehyung wasn't having it. "you can go tomorrow morning before work. please stay with me."
"is no even an option when you pout like that?" jungkook sighed as he stood up after carrying the older in his arms.

"let's get to bed then, i'm tired." jungkook said before he put taehyung down so they can change into their pajamas.
jungkook walked into the bathroom, "i'll change and be right back."

after changing, he walked back to the  room and saw taehyung staring at the nightdress he bought a few days ago, but as soon as he heard jungkook, he hid it quickly in the bag.

jungkook noticed that and walked up to him to give him a back hug, "why don't you wear it tonight, hmm? we're alone, and you said you'd only put it on when we are."

taehyung turned his head to look at him, "do you want me to?" he asked and jungkook nodded, "i do baby."
"then i'll go change." he said and smiled before he walked to the bathroom.

ten minutes later, taehyung walked out of the bathroom and jungkook's mouth went wide open when he looked at him, "you're so gorgeous." jungkook whispered when tae was close enough.

taehyung smiled as he laid in bed next to him, "thank you. wanna cuddle?" he asked cutely and jungkook quickly nodded, "of course i wanna cuddle."

————————
fillerrrr chapter but i hope you like itt