Chapter 1

jungkook was sitting in the small park close to his apartment. His head up as he looked at the sky and sighed. He was immersed in his thoughts until he heard a voice singing.

he looked to his side and saw a young man singing and playing the guitar, around him were a few people listening. jungkook got up and walked towards the guy. his voice was angelic. but jungkook thought his face was more mesmerising than the voice.

once the song ended, people cheered for the guy who smiled back at them kindly before they walked away. jungkook stood there, until he realised he should do something. he took out 10$ from his wallet and put it in the man's guitar case, "you sounded amazing." he complimented.

the guy looked at the money then at jungkook, "thanks." he replied, "but i wasn't singing for money."

"no?" jungkook questioned, "oh- i'm sorry i assumed because you were singing and the case was open i-" jungkook was cut off by the man laughing sweetly. "it's okay, this isn't the first time this has happened, just take your money out so i can put my guitar back."

"yes- yes sorry." jungkook said before picking up his money so the man can put his guitar back in. "you sounded amazing." he said again.
"i think we already covered that, but thanks." the guy giggled and jungkook felt embarrassed.

"yeah." jungkook chuckled awkwardly. "i'm jungkook by the way." he reached his hand out to the guy in front of him who took his hand to shake, "nice to meet you, i'm taehyung." he smiled and jungkook swore that this was the prettiest smile he's ever seen till now.

"is it okay if i sit here?" jungkook pointed at the spot on the bench next to taehyung who nodded and moved aside a little.

"i've never seen you here before." jungkook said, "i mean playing the guitar and singing."

taehyung chuckled, "yeah, this is the first time i come to this park. i only recently moved here."

"ohh! i hope you get used to it here, it's nice and all." jungkook replied smiling.
"how about you? you live near here somewhere?" the other tried to keep the conversation going, he didn't know anyone here and was secretly hoping that jungkook could be his friend.

"yeah, just a block away." the latter replied. "me too! maybe we're neighbors." jungkook smiled at the other's enthusiasm, "maybe."

they then sat in awkward silence until jungkook cleared his throat, "well it was really nice to meet you, but i have to get going now." he said, already standing up.
"it was nice to meet you too! maybe i'll see you around again." taehyung smiled and hoped the guy didn't find him creepy.

"sure." jungkook smiled before turning around and walking away. one thought was on his mind that this guy he just met was the most beautiful human being to walk on this planet. he smiled to himself as he continued walking.

——————————
hiii this is my new book let's hope it doesn't flop lol