He thinks I'm young so he's older than me. I wonder by how much.

I'm not going to ask. Maybe I can bore him into letting me go.

Deciding that I no longer wanted to sit here with him, I pushed my seat back and stood up, heading towards the stairs.

A hard grip landed on my wrist, preventing me from leaving.

"No." He said darkly.

I sighed and plopped back down, shaking his grip off me.

I imagined breaking every dish on this table.

Especially that vase that held yellow tulips he had gotten for me earlier, setting peacefully to the side of the circular table.

Deciding to push his buttons, I took one out and began picking the petals off.

"Why?" He questioned, dropping his fork on the empty plate while watching the petals fall to the floor.

"You said I was just like you." I answered, knowing what I was about to say was more than likely going to really piss him off.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked, confused.

"Since I'm just like you, I like to see pretty things be ripped out of their home. I like to tear them apart until they are no longer pretty." I answered, glaring at him while throwing the stem of the flower at him.

I winced as he stood up quickly, his chair scraping the floor.

He grabbed my wrists and jerked me into another room, throwing me onto a large soft couch.

The shorts that were too big for me he given me riled up. I quickly tried to pull them back down but was stopped as he hovered above me, grabbing my wrists and trapping them to the side of my face.

"You're trying to piss me off?" He growled, glaring at me and searching my eyes.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily to avoid his angry searching glare.

I gasped in surprise as I felt myself being rolled into my stomach quickly.

My hands were both trapped on my lower back. I struggled against him.

He leaned into my ear.

"What should I do jay? How should I punish you??" He questioned angrily.

"What did you THINK was going to happen?? What do you want? A reaction??" He continued, trying to figure me out.

"I thought that you were scared of me??" He growled in my ear.

I let my body go slack, tired of fighting. I calmed my breathing and closed my eyes.

"Jay?" He questioned.

I remained motionless, hoping that he would get off. Maybe I could use this to my advantage. I'm going to get out. Maybe right now.

He got off my body and rolled me on my back.

I allowed my body to move how he wanted, not controlling it at all as I let my arms flop to the side.

"Jay??" He questioned in panic.

I quickly threw together a plan in my head, then kneed him where the sun don't shine.

He groaned in pain and fell off of me.

I jumped up in the unfamiliar area and ran out the door he dragged me through.

I made my way to the kitchen and wasted no time as I raised the window higher and pushed the screen up.

I hurled myself through the window as hands grabbed my waist.

I screamed as I held onto the brick wall, only my lower body being on the inside of the house.

I kicked, but was stopped as pushed my legs down and grabbed my waist, pulling again.

I screamed at him, calling him every bad name I could think of as I felt myself being pulled back into the house.

I cried out as a brick pulled one of my nails back, as my hands scraped it from him pulling me inside.

I hit my head on the window as he pulled me backwards again.

I held the window frame but was forced to let go as his final jerk on my hips led me to flying backwards and landing on top of him.

I elbowed him and fought against him, trying to get out of his grip and get his arms off, them being wrapped tightly around my waist.

He held me tight, not letting go as he grabbed my left arm and pulled it back.

I fought with everything in me as I kicked at him and hit him with my right arm.

He rolled us around and pushed me under him, trapping my legs and arms beneath him.

"I HATE YOU. I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, LET ME GO!!!" I screamed at him.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck, waiting for me to stop struggling against him.

I let out a sob and went slack in defeat.

"Are you done?" He asked, staring at me in sympathy.

"Screw you." I simply stated, spitting at him.

He pulled me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me through the kitchen and up the stairs.

I let him as I let my body stay limp.

He took me inside the room and threw me onto the bed, staring at me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and faced opposite side of him. The bed dipped and he climbed in with me, petting my hair.

I continued crying, angry at him. Angry at the world.

"I hate you." I said, my voice hoarse.

He ignored me and continued to brush out tangles in my hair with his fingers.

"I won't stop fighting." I said, as I crawled to the other side of the bed, away from him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him, forcing me to lay on my back as he wrapped his arm around my stomach and pushed his face into the crook of my neck.

"Get off." I growled.

He rose up and grabbed my chin, making me stare into his eyes.

"I don't care how much you fight. No matter where you go I will find you and I will bring you back. No matter how hard you try to leave, I will stop you. If you ever do get away, you better hope that I don't find you. I'm going to tell you now that I will and you will regret it." He said, leaving me without anything to say as he pulled my head onto his chest and began to play with my hair again.

____________________________________

•Word count: 1606