Chapter 131: Drastic Changes

Elsa almost fainted when she first saw it.

For starters, at first she thought somebody replaced her son with another child while the little prince was asleep, but no, Chandler just blinked at her like he usually does whenever she walks inside the nursery.

Her frantic steps towards the crib made her little boy a little scared, but once she picked him up and hoisted him to her hip, everything felt fine.

He closed his eyes and buried his nose on her shoulder lazily.

But she couldn't stop gawking at her son's now perfectly platinum blonde locks, an exact copy of hers. Chandler now looks like a male version of his mother, with a slight hint of his sire because of his nose and facial structure.

"Sweetheart, hi— OH DEAR LORD."

Elsa groaned in irritation as the startled baby began to whimper and bawl because of his father's outburst; but all the Queen of Arendelle's frustration quickly wavered once she fought the urge to blush darkly at her husband's bare torso.

She sucked in a heated breath as he stepped closer, the damp towel around his neck absorbing the massive amount of sweat.

"His powers had manifested, am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm afraid that has something to do with this," Aiden patted his son's head, before continuing with a smile, "Is my little buddy now an exact copy of mama? Huh?"

"What else could the manifestation affect?" Elsa shuddered.

"Well," Aiden pondered, "He looks the same, minus the hair."

"And you're not freaking out about this?" Elsa questioned in disbelief.

"It's a big change to take in," Aiden smiled, "But damn, I don't mind. He looks good for a boy who has blonde hair."

"It's not just the normal shade of blonde, silly," Elsa playfully whacked his shoulder, "It's lighter than that."

"Which makes it unique," Aiden kissed his wife's cheek, "Snowflake, relax. Everything will be fine. It's not much of a deal—"

"Oh really? Imagine Chandler asking ‘Mama? Why was my hair painted in black in the portrait?’"

Aiden ungracefully snorted, "I have to admit, that was some funny impersonation. I'll arrange an appointment with Sir Lorenzo, then."

"That much effort?" Elsa chuckled.

"It's better than getting to answer like this—" Aiden puts his hands on his hips in a mocking way, as if he was mimicking his wife, "Unfortunately, son, your hair suddenly turned a thousand shades lighter because you got my powers the month after. Why, you got a problem with it, mister?"

Elsa suppressed a giggle, "I do not speak like that."

"Exactly, it's just that your husband is just one big crack head," Aiden snickered at himself, before zipping up his lips.

Elsa raised an unamused brow before hearing a faint snore from her child.

She carefully settled the boy in his crib before folding her arms against herself, "Your chatter managed to knock him out cold."

"It was my pleasure, my lady," Aiden playfully bowed, "Would you like to take a trip to the bedroom and—"

"Aiden!" She darkly blushed, looking away.

"—Take a wondrous nap together because apparently, we both drained ourselves over endless stacks of paper and fifteen rounds of sparring."

Elsa gleefully took her husband's arm before responding, "Sounds like a plan."