|005|

Carli had no clue when Jimin's parent's woke up in the mornings but she assumed it would probably be a little later seeing as they had time to sleep in if they wished to. So she woke up at the crack of dawn and crept downstairs to get some breakfast in her pyjamas. She looked around the cupboards to see what there was on offer for breakfast. Eventually, she came across a box of fruit loops and pulled it down from the shelf. She grabbed a bowl and placed it on the side. She poured the fruit loops into the bowl but they came out so fast that they shot all over the counter. She looked around the kitchen in panic, before deciding to casually slide them back into the box from the counter, hoping no one would notice. She looked around again, checking no one was there, and sighed in relief.

"Thank God no one saw that..." She sighed to herself and turned back fo the fruit loops.

"Saw what?" The sound of Jimin's mother's voice made Carli jump five feet in the air. She took a couple deep breaths, pressing her hand against her chest to calm her racing heart.

"Oh, nothing. I just, um, slipped again haha..." She trailed off.

"A clumsy little one, aren't you?" Carli hummed in response and grabbed the bowl, wanting to get as far away from the woman as she could after the events of the previous evening.

"Wait." The woman held up her hand as if to grab Carli's wrist but stopped herself. Carli stopped walking but refused to turn around. She wanted to make it clear that she wasn't happy about last night.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said last night. I understand that this may be a hard time for you and that adjusting may be hard and that we've practically torn your life apart and all that. I shouldn't have pressured you into that conversation and Jimin was right to call me out on it." The woman looked down at the floor, obviously embarrassed about having to apologise for anything in general.

"He called you out for it?" Carli turned around and looked at the woman.

"Yes, he made quite the display, actually. I can see that he cares a lot for you and if Jimin wants you to be happy and comfortable then so do I. Tell me if there's anything that could make your stay more comfortable." She smiled at Carli and she could tell she was sincere in her words.

"I'll make sure to tell you if there's anything." Carli smiled back at her and walked up to her room to eat.

She slumped into her bed and stared up at the ceiling as she ats her fruitloops like popcorn. She sat and thought about the one seemingly familiar thing in her life in that moment: Jimin.

She wasn't quite sure why but he reminded her of someone from her past. Someone that had meant everything to her. He even looked a little similar but they had completely different names so there was no way it could have been him.

Still, seeing Jimin had brought up all the memories that she wished so much to be genuine. Now, they were all laced with lies. He had lied to her about everything. And with those lies he took her very being.

At first, it was unimaginable pain that every moment with him had been a lie. That he had never meant any of the caring words he had whispered in her ear as he comforted her. That their friendship had never meant a thing to him and he was just messing with her the entire time.

Whenever she was with him, she had always felt it was too good to be true that someone could understand her so deeply and care for her more than anyone in her life ever had. It just so happened that it was too good to be true.

She shook the nostalgic thoughts from her mind and went to eat another fruitloop, finding the bowl empty. She sighed a little, morning both the lack of fruitloops and the loss of the only friend she had ever had. She sat up and stared at the wall infront of her. It was then that she realised just how boring it seemed to be here. She could get her phone out and flip through instagram but even that seemed like too much effort, too much concentration. "Maybe Jimin wouldn't mind watching a movie or something with me..."

She jumped from her bed and decided to get ready so she looked a little better than a hot mess with matted hair in pyjamas. She hopped in the shower and scrubbed away the thoughts from earlier that still clung to her skin. She washed her hair and conditioned it so it was as soft as silk. Once she was done, she turned off the showed and grabbed two towels, one for her hair and another for her body. She wrapped her hair and body up and left her bathroom to pick out some clothes.

She looked through the closest and found that she really, really didn't want to wear a dress. So she looked through her pyjamas and grabbed out some shorts. She found the bag with her three treasured belongings and took out the hoodie. She sighed and placed it on the bed. As much as she wanted to cleanse her mind of the memories, she needed the comfort of them.

Just as she was about to whip her towel off, a knock sounded from the other side of the door. She jumped and scrambled to make sure the towel was secure around her body before answering.

"Yes?" She called out, her voice wavering a bit at the worry of being seen by someone she barely knows in a towel.

"It's Jimin, can I come in?" He asked, nerves evident in his voice.

"No! No! Don't come in! I'm, um, I just got out the shower so, um, you know!" She yelled, mocking banging her head on the closet at practically telling him she was naked.

"Oh! Okay! Um, well, I, um, would you like to, um, watch a movie with me? When you're, uh, dressed and all?" He asked, obviously flustered by her revelation.

"I was actually going to ask you the same thing..." She trailed off.

"Okay, well, get dressed and come to my room, I've got a TV and I assume you'd rather not be around my parents?"

"Sounds perfect." She allowed a little affection to show through her voice, before getting dressed and ready to go to Jimin's room.

--------------------

(A/n: What do you guys think is gonna happen next in the story??)