The lady walked towards the bar and kindly said,"Excuse me, is Natsu here?"

"Natsu? Did he do something wrong, Miss?" Mira asked her,"He didn't do anything bad now, right?"

The lady shook her head and assuring them,"Not at all, actually, he and I were suppose to meet at Hargeon... But I got excited and went here myself. Since he invited me to join the guild and all,"

Everyone was quiet. Thinking it back, Natsu did say something earlier. I'll be going to Hargeon to meet up with someone! With a deadpan look on their face, they all thought, she's that someone?!

"He did?" Mira was intrigued about this lady and how they met. She seems special,"But it seems you had to wait, since he did went to Hargeon a couple of hours ago,"

"Oh," Her shoulders went down in disappointment,"I should have went to Hargeon,"

Mira chuckled at the blonde as she offers her a seat,"How about I make something for you? What do you want it's on the house!"

"Just a strawberry vanilla shake," The lady said. Loke fixed his jacket and approached the beautiful lady with a flirty aura.

"Hello gorgeous," Loke greeted, trying to flirt with her,"What's your name? The name's Loke,"

The lady turned to him with a smile, and held out her left hand which the gold ring on her ring finger is clearly visible,"Nice to meet you too, Leo,"

Loke tensed when she whispered the last word teasingly, but her teasing was in a good way. When he held her hand, bunch of memories came crashing to him. His almost death by Karen's grave. The Nirvana Accident. The S-Class trials. The Infinity Clock. The Grand Magic Games. Tartaros. The Alvarez War. The 100 year Quest. His own master's marriage. Then the last battle. The battle that took everyone's lives.

"You..." Loke doesn't know what to say. No wonder Natsu left two years ago. He was with her. His key holder. His master and friend. Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel.

Before he could even say her name. The door opened again, Happy greeting everyone Natsu was following behind. But when Natsu saw her, she smiled at him. And Natsu smiled something everyone haven't seen before. He smiled like she was his whole world.

Natsu took steps towards her, as she stood up walking towards him too. Natsu walked fast, and when he reached her, he hold her by the waist and spun her around,"Luce!"

"Natsu!" She grinned at him. Loke and the rest are staring at them. Loke smiled softly as he realized what these two did for the past two years. Lucy joined the guild again on the same day, but they got married before everything.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

III: What it means to be a Fairy Tail Mage

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The couple's reunion was cut short when Makarov appeared, with bunch of papers at hand.

"Ah, you must be a new recruit," Makarov smiled up to her.

Lucy nodded with a bright smile,"Yes, sir,"

Makarov nodded then he jumps up onto the railing of the second floor, "You've gone and done it again, rascals!"

Natsu secretly sighed as he acknowledge himself not making anymore trouble after he came back.

"Look at all this paperwork the council sent me! They're all complaints," he said, holding up a pile of papers, "All you fools do is make the council angry at me!"