Chapter Five - Emma's POV

Emma's POV

The next day, i woke up and groaned immediately, remembering the past day's events. Jocelyn had slept over and we both ranted and moped around and ate icecream while watching romantic comedies until we both eventually fell asleep.

I shook Jocelyn roughly until her eyelids fluttered open. "What?" She snapped, glowering at me.

I ignored her crappy mood. Obviously, she wasn't much happier about the contest than I was. We pushed ourselves off of our cozy sleeping bags and brushed our teeth and did our usual morning routines. We ended up at the kitchen table, where we had corn flakes for breakfast. Of course, we were using forks since we respected Liam.

I was checking twitter and facebook whilst we ate, and after I put my phone down I noticed Jocelyn staring off into space, thinking of god knows what with a mysterious and evil glint in her eye.

"Uh-oh. Jocelyn, I know that look. What the hell could you possibly be planning?" I asked her.

"Oh, nothing." she nonchalantly responded. She put on her best innocent and angellic look and smiled at me.

"Fine, dont tell me." I said smirking. This always worked.

Jocelyn sighed exasperatedly. "OKAY FINEE. I'll tell you." she rolled her eyes at my cheeky and triumphant smile. "I was thinking of a plan. Think about it, Em. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

I was confused. I know the tickets were a 'once in a lifetime opportunity', but hadnt we missed out on the chance?

Jocelyn continued, "We need to meet those boys, and you need to meet your Zayn."

mmm, I liked how she said 'your zayn'. He was most certainly mine. I remembered the other night when I was watching them perform live on the X Factor, and the female host couldnt keep her hands off of him, resulting in me growling menacingly at the tv screen.

"So, I thought of a plan. YOLO, AS THEY SAY IT!" she screamed the last part.

I thought long and hard for a moment. "Hmmm, I'm listening.." I said. I had no idea what I was just getting myself into.