fourteen

Sarawat held back his tears. He was never truly an emotional one growing up. A little hot-headed, yes, but never emotional. But it became a different case when it came to his mate — Tine Teepakorn. And soon to be, Tine Guntithanon.

His adorable mate made him overly excited over the smallest things and made him laugh at stupid jokes. His mate who he cries along with whenever he's in pain, and who he gets angry at whenever he fails to take care of himself. Because, gosh, he never wanted anything bad to happen to the pure and gentle boy.

Now, as he stood before him, both ready to say their vows, he found it so overwhelming. It didn't help that his little rabbit was grinning so hard till his eyes were closed. He must've saved the world in his last life, because he was the luckiest person alive to be able mates with such a rare individual.

"I know," Sarawat started, "I'm not the most patient. I can be rather cold to people, especially when I'm irritated or angry. And I'm quite bad at being romantic if it doesn't involve singing for you. But I will always be there for you; when you're happy, sad, angry, and confused. I'm sorry if this speech of mine isn't the greatest, as you know I'm a man of few words. But thank you, Tine, for coming into my life. You've shaped me into a much better person, and have taught me so much. I genuinely can't believe we're finally getting married — though, if I had to be honest, I wish we had done so the moment we met. I love you. Forever and always."

Tine laughed at the idea of him and Sarawat getting married while they were in university. It certainly seems like a Sarawat thing to do to propose to him during their first meeting.

Sarawat smiled at the sound of Tine's laughter. It always brought him great joy to see him happy. And he would do anything in order to keep that smile blooming.

"Well, I just want to start off by saying, I can be quite clueless," Tine laughed, "I'm only ever book smart. I easily get shy and nervous when it comes to being affectionate. And I can be quite annoying once I begin to ramble on about topics I'm passionate about. But even so, I hope you can continue to be as patient as you have been with me. Meeting you was one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. I'm blessed to be able to be called your mate, and now, your husband as well. I love you - even if you can be quite a pervert sometimes. I can't wait to start this new chapter of ours."

Everyone began to cheer as they shared a kiss, smiling ear to ear.

Liked by teetine and others sarawat

sarawat.guntithanon first night as a married couple💓 thank you to all the guests who came to our wedding — Minus Man who decided to get too drunk and cry over his nonexistent mate. — Sarawat

Thank you, Type, for being my best man. Thank you to our parents, and to Phukong for helping out us plan and set up the wedding. Thank you P'Air, P'Pam, and P'Dim for performing music for us. Thank you Green for your "unique" dance. Thank you Pear and Earn for being our photographer and videographer. Thank you Boss for not getting nearly as drunk and destructive as Man. — Tine

View all 435 comments

SourPear It was an honour to be your photographer😭❤️

CutieGreeeen I could've done better had Dim not stopped me from dancing halfway 😩

Type.Kirigun 😁

OhMan WHAT DO U MEAN NONEXISTENT?????

theBoss @OhMan how does it feel now huh?!

Comments have been turned off

Tine looked at Sarawat who was breathing softly. He planted a soft kiss on the sleeping man's nose, and smiled. The hand that was loosely resting on his waist moved, and he found himself pulled into a tighter embrace. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Sarawat asked, opening his eyes a little to peer at Tine's face.

"Still excited," Tine mumbled, "I can't believe we're married now."

Sarawat chuckled, giving Tine a quick peck. "I can. I knew from the moment I first kissed you, I wanted us to get married and to grow old together. I love you. Thank you for accepting me."

Tine blushed. Even after years of being together and now being married, he still felt so shy around Sarawat at times, especially when the latter would be overly affectionate.

"How cheesy... love you, too," Tine grinned, falling asleep in the warm embrace of his mate, and now, husband.

[ E N D ]

[a.n: Sorry if this story was very fast paced and abrupt. And thank you to all those who have commented, voted, and have read up to this far😬]