twelve

Liked by sarawat

Liked by sarawat.guntithanon and others

teetine 5 years together, and I still can't get over how good looking you are. Thank you for coming into my life, for accepting me, and for loving me. I love you and can't wait for the future ahead of us ❤️ @sarawat.guntithanon

View all 231 comments

sarawat.guntithanon @teetine I love you, too 💕

teetine @sarawat.guntithanon 🥰

Type.Kirigun You go, Cuz!

Hana_Teepakorn you boys are just too cute 🙈

Liked by teetine and others

sarawat.guntithanon happy 5 years @teetine I'm thankful to be able to call you mine. 5 years ago, I never would've thought I'd meet the one by simply turning the corners. I know I have my shortcomings but you never failed to be there for me. I love you and I also can't wait for the future with you 💕

View all 345 comments

teetine 💕

sarawat.guntithanon @teetine 🥰

Jane_Guntithanon Can't wait to see you boys next week!

OhMAN are you even Sarawat at this point?

Phukong_Guntithanon how cheesy 555

theBoss ew, romance 🤢

Phukong_Guntithanon @theBoss 555 you're just jealous cause you got rejected the other day

theBoss @Phukong_Guntithanon shut up! Don't think I don't know about you being rejected by Mil two months ago! Cry baby!

Phukong_Guntithanon @theBoss HE'S GIVEN ME A CHANCE TO MAKE HIM LIKE ME UNLIKE YOU WHO WAS TOLD TO THROW YOURSELF INTO THE TRASH

theBoss @Phukong_Guntithanon YOU WANNA FIGHT CRYBABY

Comments have been turned off

Sarawat shook his head at the comments. He looked at Hana and Jirayu who both sat across from him, looking over the menu.

He cleared his throat, catching their attention. They both looked up at him with fond gazes. He rubbed the nape of his neck, nervous.

"Um, sorry for suddenly inviting you out like this," he said.

Hana shook her head, "Not at all. I'm quite happy you considered to invite us out for lunch even though today is yours and Tine's anniversary."

"Where is he by the way?" Jirayu asked, looking around to see if his son was in view.

"He's actually working today and won't be off until later tonight," Sarawat informed, earning questioning looks from his mate's parents. He cleared his throat again, "So I wanted to use that time to prepare everything...by that I mean, I would like to...propose to him once he gets back tonight."

Hana gasped, covering her mouth in shock as excitement filled her body. Jirayu was not much different as he gave him a grin.

"You got the ring prepared?" Jirayu asked.

Sarawat nodded, digging into his pocket and showing them the engagement ring he planned to propose to Tine with.

"I wanted to wait until next year, but it seems I'm just not patient enough for that. That's why I wanted your blessing. I know I should've asked you earlier but..."

"I'm guessing Tine was starting to get suspicious?" Hana guessed, earning a laugh and nod from Sarawat.

"We're more than happy to give you our blessings. In fact, we've given it to you since the day we met and you were shaking like a leaf in front of us," Hana said softly.

Sarawat grinned, taking out his phone to proceed with the surprise proposal.