six

Liked by teetine and others

sarawat.guntithanon Four months together and I'm starting to believe he loves food more than he loves me @teetine

View all 230 comments

teetine well...

sarawat.guntithanon @teetine ...wow

OhMAN @sarawat.guntithanon since when did you two have instagram?! 😵😱🤯

theBoss @ohMAN @sarawat.guntithanon @teetine since when did they have social media in general? 🙄

Jane_Guntithanon I believe you owe me a call, son :)

Phukong_Guntithanon @Jane_Guntithanon
@sarawat.guntithanon oooh, someone's in trouble~ 555

Comments have been turned off

"Your mother is what?!" Tine exclaimed.

"Calm, down, love. I'm sure everything will be fine," Sarawat tried reassuring, stepping forward to hug Tine. He was met with air when the scared boy decided to start panic cleaning the room; one which wasn't even his.

Sarawat sighed and pulled Tine's arm, pulling him into an embrace. He rested his face in the crook of Tine's neck, breathing in the soft smell of his mate.

"Your mother is coming over. Today," Tine emphasized. He felt a hand glide over to grab his chest. He sighed, and slapped the hand away. "Enough. Come on. It's time to clean."

Sarawat pouted, "Ow. It's already clean, Tine."

"But still..."

Sarawat sighed, planting a soft kiss on Tine's lips, "Like I said, everything will be fine. So stop worrying."

"Ahem-" came a cough. They both turned their attention to the door, and found a woman smiling in amusement. A young boy, about his teenage years accompanied her with an equally amused smile.

Time immediately recognized them as Sarawat's mother and younger brother, Jane and Phukong. He had seen their pictures enough to recognize them, and besides, no one could miss the similarities the three had. Though Phukong definitely took after Jane more.

The two turned slightly red as they pulled away to greet the two visitors.

"So your name is Tine, right?" Asked Jane, looking Tine up and down. They had moved so all of them were properly seated.

Tine nodded, feeling highly intimidated by the older woman. "Ye-yes, ma'am."

She laughed, "You don't need to be so scared. I'm not going to bite you. That's a job for my son."

Her words caused the three boys to choke.

"Mom!" Sarawat bellowed, turning a bright shade of red. Phukong on the other hand let out a loud and uncontrollable laugh.

Tine simply wanted to bury his face into his hands at the amount of teasing.

"What?" Jane pouted, "I'm just stating the facts."

Sarawat sighed, pinching the space between his brows as a headache started to grow. He had underestimated the impact his mother could bring with her presence.

"Okay, okay. Anyway, what did you want to come here for?"

"Ow, I just wanted to meet my future son in law," Jane grinned. She stood up to move over and sit in between Tine and Sarawat. Gently, she grabbed hold of Tine's hands.

"I'm glad my son has finally found his mate," she said earnestly, the mood shifting over to a more heartfelt one. "I was worried since I know he isn't the most approachable, but it seems you two will have no problem. Welcome to the family, Tine."

Tine smiled, giving her a hug. "Thank you," he mumbled, trying to push back his worries regarding his side of the family.

Hopefully, even if his relatives weren't accepting, his parents would at least try to acknowledge his relationship with Sarawat.

[a.n: dedicated to anbe141518 for getting the correct answer]