Au Revoir(My Last Note.)

Bidding adieu is never easy but as they say,change is the only constant in life.
Wattpad has given me some very cherishable memories,a validation I never knew I needed and most importantly friends and readers in whom I've seeked solace and strength.
It has been roughly 3 months of relentless scribbling of stories,pouring my heart into it. It began with sidnaaz but is ending with the love of you all. Your comments never failed to light up my day and bring the widest grin on my face.
To make you aware once again of my situation-I'm 17, in my 12th grade preparing to appear for boards next year. I can't concentrate firmly on my study. None in my house knows about my writing on wattpad and I know they'd never approve of it. I want to do good and match up to their expectations and build a career for myself. Wattpad has distracted me from my tiresome studies for long but before it gets too far,I'd like to stop.
I've many a times felt like stopping but never did maybe because of the fact that how happy it makes me and also to not disappoint you all.
This story had a very momentous kick-start with really great feedbacks.
But from the last few chapters I feel like you all are not able to connect with the characters too well. Even I'm not too happy with it. I don't want to produce hasty and average chapters just for the sake of it. It's unfair to you and me alike. I don't know where this story was going but surely not too far.
So in a very consciously taken decision I'm discontinuing this.

I still love you all too much to convey in words. For you all I stopped feeling lonely and started feeling so much more accepted and acknowledged. Also found out about the fact that I could write and people like it.
You people have been very kind and appreciative. I hope you all will understand my predicament. Sorry to let you down and sorry to anyone I've been rude to.
I'll still be here maybe as a silent reader,cheering for my friends,seeing them grow and keep connected. My readers can inbox me too if they feel like. It might take time but I'll always reply unless there's a zombie apocalypse. Lol. Do remember me guys. If I come back ever to write,you all might not be here and it's making me sad to think.

Thank you.
It has been very emotional to pen this down. Maybe even shed some tears.
Bidding adieu,
Rita.

To all my readers-
"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." -J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
[Future update:This story is getting a happy ending so don't comment anything emotional because I don't want to cry anymore. Just see the next note.]