16.Morning After,Issues and Lovebug

(READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.)

Sid had woken up first, turning onto his side to admire Sana as she slept. Her face looked soft, fresh, and worry-free. He couldn’t help caressing her face, her cheeks first--gently with his fingertips so he didn’t wake her-- then her lips. Outlining them with his thumb, plucking gently at the bottom one to watch it snap back into place. He wondered if it tickled her a bit as she slept, feeling the course thumb but with delicate touches. He moves away from her mouth, running his fingers over her other cheek as he made his way to her eyebrows, flattening the pad of his finger right against one to brush the hairs back and forth. He does this four times before she wakes, eyes fluttering open but he continues his delicate touches.

"Hi, baby."His voice soft, yet still deep and raspy from waking up just minutes ago.

"Morning", she smiles, closing her eyes briefly to shut them away from the sun shining through the curtains next to their bed.

Sana-"That feels nice." She re-opens them, breathing contently as he thumbed over her forehead.

Sid-"How’d you sleep?" He asked looking at her endearingly.

Sana-"Really good."

Sid-"Baby I hope that I didn't hurt you last night. I was too deep into the feeling and guess I lost control.
I always have some boundaries set on bed in order to not hurt the girl but with you it's like I lose myself to even care about anything else."

Sana was not used to talking about physical intimacy before this but somehow this conversation was comforting and reassuring,indicating how much sid loved and cared for her and how much the previous night meant for both of them.

She tightened the embrace closing any space that might have been there.
Sana-"I'm alright. Maybe a little sore but I guess it's normal for the first time. Plus it only goes to show how good you're in bed." She winks.

A gentle yet ticklish trail of kisses made their way from sana's  collarbones to her lips. She giggled softly. Their lips met yet again with longing but no urgency. It was like they had all the time in the world in each other's embrace,exploring the world unknown to them. The kiss broke off with wide grins on their smug faces as if it was their first time kissing each other.

Sana-"How do you do that?"
She spoke as he lovingly pulled her almost naked body to his, rubbing her back softly with his hand as his plump lips pressed themselves to her forehead.

Sid-"How do I do what?" he chuckled, a smirk beginning to form on his mouth.

Sana-"How do you look so perfect? At least your hair should be messed up after last night."

Sana giggled as Sid ran his hand through his hair a few times to ruffle it.

Sid-"better?"he questioned, cheekily raising his eyebrows up at her as she nodded her head happily.
She deftly snuggled up closer to his warm body, his toned chest pressed against her.

Sid- "you must be starving after last night right?" he asked while looking down at her."

Sana - "What’s that supposed to mean?" She laughed.

Sid-"well last night with all the screaming and energy draining activity that you took part in,you must be hungry.
I mean I could eat a massive breakfast right now….or I could eat something else…." he spoke cheekily, trailing the pads of his fingers down to the black lace thong she had put on before falling asleep, hooking his fingers around it as she attempted to pull his hand away.

Sana -"Sid stop!" She chuckled, blushing as he removed his hand and placed it on her cheek instead, smiling as he pressed his lips to hers.

Sid-"Okay fine," he jokingly complained, "do you want some breakfast though? I can make us something." he asked while placing a few stray strands of her hair behind her ear.