4.Possessive and Teasing.

(MAINE SOCHA THA KI EVENING MEIN UPDATE KARUNGI BUT SAB ITNA INTEZAR KAR RAHE HAIN DEKH KE MAIN PIGHAL GAYI. SO THIS IS FOR MY LOVELY READERS.
ENJOY.)
(READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.)

Sana regretted checking his phone.
Now all these insecurities rushed into her mind. He was visiting that girl at night. The very girl that was in his arms that evening. He wasn't her husband in the real sense and she kept reminding herself of it. He had the liberty to do whatever he wanted.
She knew that he was a man with needs but atleast he could've waited till they moved out. What would he answer his parents?

Sid came out of the bathroom and changed into a tshirt and casual jeans.
Sana didn't dare meet his eyes after what she had seen on his phone. Maybe it was better to stay away from him,lest she catches feelings and dies waiting for him to reciprocate.
Anyway once they moved out,she'd be busy with her shootings and that would just buy her more time to avoid this man.
Sid tried to look at her a few times but she always looked away.
She didn't want him to figure out what was bothering her.

Sid-"mujhe kuch kaam hain. I'll come home in the morning."

Sana just nodded not wanting to question him like a typical wife,the one that she was not.

Sid knew that something was up but had no time to deal with her.
So he left without further confrontations.
Sana changed into her nightwear.
She slipped into a satin one piece with spaghetti straps knowing that sid wouldn't be there and she could sleep peacefully.
Peace didn't come to her that easy. She shifted in her bed for an hour or so before her eyes closed out of heaviness.

Sid's pov.
I was going to Ayesha's house. It's been quite a while since we had fooled around due to my marriage preparations. Ayesha was my secretary. Also we had our relationship only limited to the bed. Never mixed my personal and professional life. It was a no strings attached situation.
I was hesitant before visiting her but I was frustrated. My marriage was taking a toll on me.
Moreover that sana. I don't know what's happening to me because of her. I always want to touch her or hold her close but she's not made for me. I'll only ruin her innocence.

I drove to Ayesha's house. She opened the door in her lingerie.
For some reason that didn't excite me like always. She quickly jumped on to me and started kissing me. I kissed her back half heartedly.
She straddled me and made me sit on her sofa while she unclasped her bra.
My mind was somewhere else now.
Before coming here I was quite sure that I wanted this but now I wasn't so sure about it.
Ayesha kept moving on my lap,expecting me to do something but I just couldn't-"Ayesha .. Ayesha .. stop it. I can't.. I can't.."

Ayesha looked at me surprised
Ayesha-"kya hua hain sid? Are you alright?"

Sid-"Ha I'm alright. I just can't do this. Sorry main nahi kar sakta ye."

Ayesha-"Really? Till now we'd have gone 2-3 rounds with this and you're saying no? This is so unlike you.
So tell me,is it because of that wife of yours?

The reality struck sid. Maybe it was because of her but why?
Sid-"Main nahi janta. Listen I'll just sleep here for the night and then subah ko chala jaunga. If I go home now,there will be a lot if questions."
Sid slept on her couch while she was just shocked at his behaviour.
It took him long before he could actually doze off.

The next morning sid drove to his home early. He found Arjun outside their home waiting with some boxes.

Sid-"tum yaha? Woh bhi itni subah ko?"

Arjun-"yes sir. Ap log aj naye ghar mein ja rahe hain toh moving chal rahi hain."

Sid was already exhausted and didn't sleep too well. This moving out was going to be even more hectic now.