end

Once i safely arrive at my home i tell my family regarding my determination to divorced my husband and later that night i tell him and he didnt received it well. Of course the threathening, accusing and swearing profanity is on going. At one time he actually hacked into my online diary and threatened to post all my words to the internet but i just told him to do that and that i dont care. He actually read all my words and just notice that he didnt know that my hatred towards him has becoming so deep that i actually dont have feelings for him anymore.

Few days past and he still tried to apologize to me. Weeks and months passed and he tells me that it is my last chance before he turns his back to me and i didnt reply at all. In the ends i filed for divorce and only able to be free after 3 years on going in and out of court. My son actually still wonder about who his father is, and there is a phase when he calls all my uncle, his grandfather as his daddy, it breaks my heart but i still dont regret it one bit.

Ian text from time to time and ask question regarding his son. I on the other hand meet several guys which in turned makes me commit with of them until this day. Thats another story to tell if i can, i actually left out a big chunk of story in between trying to finished this story but at least its done. LOL . Im sorry for the grammar and will try to edit this story when i have the time. Thank you for reading this, i really appreciate it and thank you all.