part 2

During those days, i was also a stupidly over generous wife, and i think its because of the guilty feelings of not able to give him a child. I give him money because i love him.

"Ade i like this jacket can you bought it for me",
"Ade i need money because the gas need to be change",
"Ade i need to filled up the gas for the car"
"Ade i need 1k to start the football team and this is to help the kids and teens here".

And of course yes Ian, yes Ian and yes Ian
Even my car is used by him. I havent been able to take a licenses because i actually have been in an accident with my father once.

I also always told him,
" Ian if u like someone else please tell me, and if you want to remarry also tell me but you need to divorce me first"
And of course he told me
"I dont want anyone else and if i met someone new i will never divorce you".
But yeah, serves me right.

So at the 3rd year of our marriage he started to threatened me,
"Ade if you dont want to change the way you live, i will do anything that makes you do it ( he means by me getting thinner, start to change my way of life) And even if the things i do makes me wrath in hell .. i will do it"

And so the conflicting things about children, my image, my cutlery skills, my personality and its all bases on me (seriously I really feel like the winner of the Most Worse wife ever and at that time of my life I really feel unworthy of him) is the started of my husband hatred towards me.

And thats when the nightmare came..