🗝Things for Love

Start from the beginning

Lisa quickly hugged him and cried. "Ani.. Don't do this! I just had the happiest part of my life! Why end it now?! Jungkook.."

"You deserve to live more than me. Don't worry about me Lis. Just be happy for me, okay?" She shook her head and hugged him tighter.

"How can I be happy when I couldn't see the person I love after this?! How am I going to live happily when you're not here anymore? How can you say that so easily?"

"You'll find someone better. Please don't change. I won't expect you to love me forever so I'm letting you go. Maybe we're really not for each other. Accept it so I can accept it as well. Don't cry.."

"Then don't go! This isn't fair! I didn't have a chance to love you better. Jungkook.."

"You loved me perfectly already. I'll always remember that beautiful memory.." He closed his eyes making his tears fall. "Goodbye."

"No, no, no.. Not now.. Jebal. Stay with me for a while. Just a little more time.."

"I love you. I'm glad I finally do. Don't forget about me, Lisa." He suddenly disappeared from her arms, leaving Lisa crying all alone.

"Andwe.. N-no.. No.." She covered her mouth with her hands and cried harder, remembering those little moments they had. From her glancing at him from afar until this very day that he finally confessed. "Why did it have to end like this?" She clutched on her dress and cried all she can. "I.. I love you. I will always.. Love you Jeon Jungkook."

--

Jennie immediately hugged her when she started crying again. "I'm sorry Lis.." She patted her back and brushed her hair. "I'm sorry." For Jennie, Jungkook was also someone she couldn't forget. Her first love.. First heartbreak.. He was also there to save her at important times. "I'm sure he's happy somewhere."

They calmed themselves down while the others were restoring everything Sihyeon destroyed. "Stone Academia.. Named after Lilac Warrior who served and protected Parailla for years." The high sorcerer said while looking at the school and sighed. "A place where everything you're hiding is shown before you indeed."

Taehyung walked towards Jennie and gave her a cup of water. "Gwaenchanha?" She took it and smiled at him.

"Yeah. A lot of things happened and I couldn't believe I survived it all. It seems like yesterday when I just came here. I still can't forget the part where I threw a rock at you while you're still a bat. And the time when you're practicing lines just to make yourself look scary when I enter the dorm. Those days.."

He sat beside her on the ground and put his arm around her shoulder. "It was embarrassing. You shouldn't remember those things." Jennie rolled her eyes and leaned on him. Taehyung smiled and squeezed her closer to him. "So you're staying here? For good?"

"I'd like to talk about that matter to you Jennie." They quickly stood up and bowed to the high sorcerer. "It's hard for me to say but you have to know about this."

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"You remember me comparing your life to someone reading a book? Am I right?" Jennie nodded at him. "After you finish reading a book, you have to return it to the shelf. It means you have to go back."

"What? Ani. I won't send her back." Taheyung said which made the high sorcerer sigh. "Isn't she one of us? Why does she still have to go back?"

"Kang Thunder's word can't be broken. He banished petrifiers from Parailla and we have to follow his rule."

"He also banished those black witches but my parents made them go back. Jennie's situation is not different." He reasoned.

"This punishment we're dealing with is a greater punishment, compared to the witches. Only Kang Thunder can lift it. He's not in Parailla right now so we couldn't do anything."

"I'm not sending her away." Jennie turned to Taehyung, giving him a 'Calm down' look. "Jen.. What happens if she stays?"

"She would disappear after this school year ends. Jennie could only come back from the human world when classes start again. It's the law Taehyung."

"This means we only have a few weeks left." Jennie said and held his hand. "Let's make our remaining weeks count."

--
Author's Note:

Last chapter is next!!😄 I'm sorry for killing Jungkook's character everyone.. After a lot of thinking and thinking I decided to do it. I really had to, mian😔

The story's ending and I want all of you to know how grateful I am to each and every one of you for supporting this story😊💖 I'm so happy we finally reached the ending and thanks for staying with me until the end..💚

The truth is I worked so hard on the plot and did a lot of drafts and notes to organize everything😅 I had doubts and several regrets but overal, I'm still proud😁 All the hard work pays off because you guys enjoyed it🤗

I also experienced ranking first in taennie with this book and I was so thankful💕💖 I never expected that to happen but it did and I'm so happy as one of a Taennie shipper. It's a really big achievement because of you guys☺💓

Thank you all so much and see you in the last chapter!! Don't hate me, okay?😅