An Average Day...And An Unusual Find!

Start from the beginning

The camera then cut to the arena inside the academy.

Yang:*raises her hand* Professor, can I choose who goes next?

Glynda:Yes, Ms. Xiao Long.

Yang:Alright. *smirks* My team, Team CRDL, Team SSSN, Team Hanzo, Katsumi, and the ORC against...him?

Yang pointed towards F/n, who didn't look with interest, even as the whole class exclaimed their surprise.

F/n:No, I'm too tired.

Glynda:Young man, you're not allowed to step down from a match without my consent!

F/n:You're acting like you own me. So, what if I don't have your consent?

Glynda:Either you enter the arena or face detention for the rest of the week!

F/n just rolled his eyes, but entered the arena because he knew he'd suffer no matter what he did.

<<==>>Short Timeskip<<==>>

To make a long story short...F/n gotten his ass beaten badly by them all easily.

Rias:It's really disappointing how weak you are.

Katsumi:Quite typical though. He's even lower than Deku, powerless bastard!

Asuka:Grandpa was right about us not needing someone like him among our ranks.

F/n just spat blood out.

F/n:Yeah, like any of you have the right to judge a person. You people are too damn prideful for your own good.

Akeno:Ara, ara~. What a filthy mouth of yours~. It's punishment time again~!

Akeno shocked F/n with her lightning again, messing him up even more.

Cardin:Why don't you just kill yourself already, loser?

Neptune:Yeah, no point in you being alive anymore.

F/n didn't say anything. He just laid there in his pool of blood before seeing Yang stand over him.

Yang:Might as well let yourself die, you purposeless nobody. Nobody will ever care about you...ever!

Yang then stomped on F/n's skull, knocking him out cold. As the others left him in pain, somebody came over and hoisted him up while glaring at Goodwitch for not helping him.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n woke up in the school infirmary, looking around in confusion.

F/n:Huh? *sighs heavily* How long was I out?

???:Almost a week.

F/n looked to the side to see Recovery Girl, one of the only three staff members who has ever cared for him.

F/n:Jeez, again!?

Recovery Girl:Yes. You know this couldn't go on forever, Mr. L/n.

F/n:*sighs* I know that, but what else am I supposed to do?

Recovery Girl:Talk to the headmasters. They shouldn't let this be.