Do It Again

continued

Tori laid in her childhood bed at 2 AM when she got a text from André.

Scrub
You up, babygirl?

Tori took a minute to figure out if she was up or not. In her dream, they way that turned out was interesting. She glanced to her open door and nodded.

Babygirl
Meet me in the living room.

Tori slid out of her comfortable bed and quietly walked out to the hallway where she was met with André, shirtless. A hitch in Tori's throat caught, when she saw her boyfriend's six pack. It wasn't an unusual circumstance, but it was a bit jarring, after her hallucination.

On a whim, Tori pulled André by his shorts towards the landing between her steps to the living room and the steps down to the basement. Quietly, she backed up to the wall and pulled André in for a passionate kiss. It took a moment for the basketball player to get his mind together and stopped his roaming hands, by using the wall behind his girlfriend to pull away. "Tori, we can't," he breathlessly said. The singer nodded and pulled him closer.

"I know. I know. I just... I had to feel you for a second. The things I saw today in my dream have me excited for our future, but I want to keep it that way. As our future," she mumbled. André nodded, placing his forehead against hers for a second, pecking her nose and pulling away.

"Okay. Well, you want ice cream? I want ice cream," he asked, with a kool-aid smile plastered to his lips. Tori nodded and followed him to the kitchen, to enjoy a midnight snack.

8:14 AM

The sun sat perfectly behind the house of the Kelly's as André came out of Noah's room with a huge smile on his face and all of his stuff. He was called into an early practice and had to go, but made sure to show his baby some love, before leaving.

Tori sat at the kitchen table with her mom, eating and reading, since her dad had taken Noah to school. "Good morning, Mama Kellz. Good morning, baby," André beamed, side hugging Laura, then moving to Tori. He went to peck her lips but ended up staying for a few seconds longer.

"Ahem," Laura coughed, breaking up the two. "Goodbye, André. See you at church," she smirked. Tori waved him off and the two watched him leave, before getting back to breakfast. "That was some kiss," Laura murmured. Tori blushed a bit, before biting into her toast. "I hope you used a condom," Laura randomly guessed, catching Tori completely off guard. The 19-year-old steady choked on her food for a second before composing herself.

"What? Mom! No!"

"No, you didn't use a condom?" Laura checked. Tori shook her head and shut her book.

"No, because we didn't have sex. Last night we had ice cream and talked for hours. That's it," Tori honestly answered, clearing her things at the table. "Thanks for the trust, though. I really appreciate it," she mumbled, heading to her room and shutting the door. With a deep breath, Laura got up from her seat, took another sip of her drink, then head to check on her daughter.

"Tori, I'm sorry," she apologized, shutting the door back and sitting next to her daughter, who was perched on the bed getting her meds ready for lunch time.

"No you're not. You were hoping to catch me slipping up, instead of trusting that I didn't break your rule. Mom, I'm almost 20! When are you going to treat me as such?" Tori griped. Laura folded her arms and leaned against her lap.