Pizzaria

continued

Babygirl
Big News! Let's go onto our place tonight!

Scrub
I'll pick you up in 2 hours.

André put his phone down and opened the front door of Tori's apartment. "Hey, Dré!" Kayla waved. "Tori's on the phone," she called. André waved to the phone as he took his hood off.

"Hey, babe! Hey, ladies," André said, going off into Tori's room. He quickly took off his shirt and gym shorts, grabbed his towel and sprinted into the bathroom before anyone could see him. Once inside, André played some music and turned on the water. One day, it'll be you and Tori, in your own place. Just hold on. The 6'9 star player started to freshen up, for his first date with his love in a long time.

1:15 PM

André pulled up outside of Tori's parents house, as Laura and Tori got out of the car. "Ha, just in time," André smiled, getting out of his truck to meet Tori by her door. As Laura pushed her key into the lock, André climbed the stares and pulled his girlfriend into a tight hug. "How was therapy?" André asked, pecking Tori's forehead and following her into the house. The nineteen-year-old shrugged, pushing the sleeves of her hoodie up.

"Hot," she mumbled. Laura sat her Walmart bags on the counter and looked to her daughter weird.

"Why didn't you take off your sweatshirt? Your wear shorts," she asked. Tori held back her giggle and started to help put away food. She has 4 reasons why she couldn't take off her sweatshirt, starting with her collar bone and ending in the middle of her chest.

"It wasn't that hot," she answered. André glanced to Tori, before taking the huge package of water bottles and placing them in the pantry.

"Okay? Well, André what are you doing back here? Did Allwyn say you could stay the night again?" Laura asked, prepping to cook spaghetti for dinner.

"Uhh, no ma'am. I am just here to take Tori on a late lunch date. We both got some good news today and wanted to share it over pizza," André truthfully said. Tori couldn't help but smile, listening to André be so respectful to her mom. That was something Josh missed the mark on. He was typically nice, but he lied a lot.

"That's really sweet," Laura praised, before turning to Tori. "Dad will be home from Lowe's soon. So, if I were you, I'd get a move on," Laura said, turning to start on dinner. Tori smirked and headed to her bedroom with André not too far behind. "Keep the door open!" Laura reminded.

"Yes, mother," Tori replied, dipping into her room and taking off her sweatshirt. André smirked, seeing master piece cascade down Tori's chest. "You think I— seriously?" Tori chuckled, catching his eye.

"What? It's the closest thing to sex we're going to get, I will bask in it," he smirked, lacing his finger behind her back, pecking her lips.

"Dré, not now. My dad will be home soon," Tori chuckled, pulling away and grabbing a t-shirt to throw over her bralette. "I hate you. I did two. On your neck and chest. They look like you could have been in a fight or got hurt a practice! Easy cover up! This!" Tori said, pointing to the many marks along her chest. "Not an easy cover up? What do I say about this? Nothing! Thanks a lot!" Tori said, throwing on her t-shirt.

"Mhmm, you're welcome," André giggled, taking a seat on her bed. "So, in your dream,"

"Hallucination," Tori corrected.

"Hallucination," André mimicked. "How many kids did we have?" He asked, twiddling his thumbs. Tori glanced back to him as she changed to sandals.

"Three, well four, but three that we made," she fondly remembered. "Twin boys. And a baby girl," Tori recalled. André's brows furrowed.

"Twins? H— okay. Well, maybe we should get started. I don't know how long it will take to make twin's," André seduced. Tori wagged her finger, as she pulled her bag over her shoulder.

"That's exactly what happened in my hallucination. I was fresh out the hospital, my birth control hadn't kicked in, I was on steroids, pregnant before Christmas. No sir! We are doing this the right way remember?" Tori immediately shot down. A small chuckle came from the teenager. "Let's go eat." A sentence that André could definitely get behind.

1:37 PM

Tori and André sat across from each other at their favorite restaurant. "So, what'd you have to tell me?" Tori asked, sipping her water. André pulled out his letter and slid it across the table.

"Is this, what I think it is?" Tori excitedly asked, opening the envelope and reading the first few lines.

"Paid in full and 80k salary, baby! I'm going to Germany," André smiled. Tori's heart swelled seeing how happy her counter part was.

"Babe, that's amazing! How long, though?" Tori sheepishly asked, not trying to rain on his parade.

"Only not the semester. I'll be gone from January to May. I promise," André said, grabbing her hand. "Now, your turn, what's up?"

"I got the deal. I meet with Scooter tomorrow. My dream is finally coming true," she beamed. André finally saw the light that Tori had lost, rekindle talking about her music. Joy filled his heart, seeing her sober and happy. Before, André didn't want to leave her in the state that she was, but now that Tori had something to live for other than him. The weight of fear that he had on her stability after he left was dissolved after seeing her mood. 

It was her. The girl he'd met at the party. The girl who was strong, and knew what she wanted. That was the woman he wanted to marry. It was now or never.

"Tori, I—," André mumbled, taking her left hand into his. "Tori, I'm not as great with words as you, you've seen my papers you know. But, I want you to be my wife. That's it. Plain and simple. Yes or no," he giggled, pulling out the ring. Tori's eyes went wide.
"Don't freak out. This could be a promise ring until you're ready, but I—,"

"Shut-up and give me the ring. I would be honored to be your fiancé. We can work out the details when we both come back, but until then, let's keep this between us," Tori smirked, allowing André to slip the ring on her finger.  Meeting André for the first time, she never would have guessed this is how far they would have come. But looking back, she was glad that he borrowed her headphones.

🤍🤍🤍
The End

2 Places || The Sophomore Trilogy || Tori Kellyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें