Boiling

10:57 AM

The Murillo house came to life when Tori and André came in and took their boys to their cribs for nap time, and Noah walked in with a pizza in one hand and Ella in the other. "You want some pizza?" Noah asked, the baby girl, setting the box on his sisters counter. Ella pointed to the box and looked back to her uncle. "Yeah," he smiled, making her smile.

Upstairs Tori laid Joey in his crib and decided to put her plan into motion. "Oh my gosh!" Tori quietly gasped. André let his son go and looked back to his wife.

"What?" He concernedly asked. Tori's hand gripped her neck, before dropping. Fear grew in André's eyes as Tori looked around the babies crib.

"My necklace! Where is it?" Tori panicked, doing her best not to laugh in the low lit room. André ran his hand over his head, and dropped it.

"Huh?" He mumbled, starting for the bedroom door. Tori followed him out of the room, stripping out of her jacket.

"I was wearing it all day. Where could it have gone?" She asked. André shrugged, moving into the bedroom with her hot on his trail. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I know how hard you work for everything you buy me. I don't know what happened," she baited. The basketball coach pulled off his shirt and looked at his woman in the mirror.

"Babe, it's okay. I forgive you," he replied. Tori's jaw dropped, eyes bugged, before she swung her hand out caught his bicep with her fringed tips. "Owe!" André moaned, rubbing his hand along his red skin.

"You ass! You were seriously going to let me blame myself for that? I know you gave that hoe her necklace back, liar," Tori said heading into their second closet and changing into shorts and t-shirt.

"I—wh—"

"You what? Thought you married a dummy? I'm not stupid. I knew something was up this morning. And I know you swiped it before church. Why didn't you just tell me?" Tori asked, dropping the loose articles of clothing into hamper by the closet door. André watched her through the mirror, as she came back into the bathroom portion.

"What are you talking about? You know damn well that if I said that was Katie's necklace, you would've probably tried to burn it! You little arsonist!" André fought backed. Tori scoffed.

"I set your stuff on fire once!"

"That was more than enough!"

"So why did you have it anyways?" Tori asked. André stretched the back of his neck, and dropped his head. How was he supposed to say to his wife that he got it fixed for his ex loved after it got broken during sex?

"You see...what had happened was," André stammered, looking for the right words. Tori shook her head, knowing a lie was about to be presented.

"You suck. I just want to put that out there. If we could have sex right now, you would be on probation! Actually I think I might start it in six weeks after I'm cleared," Tori taunted, leaving André to pout.

11:46 AM

The house was lively as per usual, but seemed chaotic with a couple of extra bodies. Tori, Ella, Kayla, and Kamari sat in the master bedroom talking. Noah and Allie sat with the boys in the living room. André was getting ready for his practice before the game. And Laura was at the dining room table. "Victoria!" André called from the bathroom closet.

"What?" Tori whined, watching her daughter play with her aunt and Godmother.

"What is this? This is not funny! Take this down!" André grumbled, throwing stuff around, as he got dressed. Tori smirked and shook her head.