Ignore It

Continued
12 PM

Laura and Noah lounged around the old family home, bored out of their minds. "How about we go to the park?" Laura suggested. The eighteen year old, glanced to his mom.

"We can't go to the park. Ella's nap time is soon," Noah reminded. Laura nodded, looking off to the backyard awkwardly. She and Noah had a weird relationship when Tori wasn't around, that made it hard for them to be together. Noah was still feeing abandoned even though it was almost two years after the fact. And Laura didn't know how to relate to her son anymore. She had been so wrapped up in the relationship that she had with Tori, that's he forgot about building one with Noah.

"So," Laura trailed off, glancing over to see Noah playing with Ella, causing her to laugh. "Any girlfriends?" She asked, sparking a memory in her head. "Oh that girl, Uhh, Amy!" She recalled. "How is she?" Noah grimaced, put im his niece in his lap.

"Allie, is fine. She RSVP'd to my graduation. Something one of us hasn't done, even though, Tori sent out the invitations last week," Noah blatantly hinted. Laura narrowed her eyes at her son.

"Why do I need to RSVP? You and your sister already know I'm going," she said. "Your father man need to, though," she muttered. Noah's ears perked at the thought of his father.

"Y-you don't think he'll show up?" Noah stuttered, feeling an overwhelming sense of insecurity. Laura waved him off, moving to the couch he was on.

"If you, your sister, or I will be there, he's not coming. You can bet on that," Laura said. "But, you can also bet on us to pick up the slack. Tori and André have clearly done amazing with you the past year or so, and I'm still here. Well.. I'm back. And even though you live with Tori, I will still be here. I'll be twenty minutes up the road at the townhouses, but I will be here," Laura informed. Noah's warm and fuzzy feeling dissipated as soon as she said the last sentence.

"What? You're seriously moving? Tori isn't moving so why are you? What about our house? The memories?" Noah quick fired.

"Look, buddy," Laura sighed. "Being in this house is too painful. The things your father said to me, the way he treated us. It's all here. Plus, I don't need this much space anymore. Tori's house is sufficient enough for everything. I will be the same distance, just in the opposite direction," the mother calmly explained. Noah blew a kiss on Ella's cheek, before standing up and placing her on his hip.

"Ugh, uhhh fine," he muttered taking her to his room. "I'll put her down and then we can watch a movie or something," Noah mumbled. Laura giggled, watching uncle Noah take over. She was going to miss the house, but she needed a fresh start. Officially.

Venice

Tori sat up on her husbands lap, and pulled her hair from out of its messy ponytail into a soft messy bun. "Mama," André mumbled, pulling a pillow under his head, and staring at the beaut above him.

"Yes, baby," Tori smiled, placing her hands on her mans bare chest.

"Wait," he whined, grabbing her hips. "Stop moving. I can't think," he laughed. Tori looked down at him as he pulled his hands to her bump. "This is crazy," André mumbled. He couldn't feel the babies move yet, but just knowing they were in there blew his mind. He automatically thought back to when Tori was pregnant with the boys, a smile gripped his lips.

"What's crazier is that you stopped in the middle of the word. I guess I'll have to start over," she smirked. Why André loved the word coconut, that's one secret he'd never tell.

Temecula

A boring movie played in the background as Laura softly snores on the couch, and Noah scrolled through his phone. During his perusing through the depths of twitter, a Snapchat popped up. It was Allie (up top). Noah opened the picture and instantly dropped his phone. He wasn't sure why, but looking at a picture of her in her cheer uniform with her behind slightly out, scared him. He had no idea Allie was that kind of girl. He let the picture expire and took a picture of the entertainment set.