The three of you walk to the elevator. "Where's everyone else?" you ask them. "Namjoon's taking a shower," Jungkook replies, "the other four stayed back to have a drink but they should be here soon. We left as soon as we could". You get in the elevator. Tae presses the 800 button. "You just decided to rent a penthouse?" you ask, "whose idea was it?". "Mine", Taehyung replies, "it's our last night here. We have to PARTAY", he says as he dances. Tae makes you laugh. You step out of the elevator. Jungkook holds your hand while you all search for the room. You find it. It's a door labeled "Galaxy". Taehyung holds his card to the pad and you enter into the most luxurious place you've ever seen in your life. Everything is lit with purple/blue lighting. It looks like a club.

 It's huge and spacious with an enormous lounging area

It's huge and spacious with an enormous lounging area. "This is beautiful", you tell them. Tae goes off to do his own exploring of the suite, so you walk out to the terrace with Jungkook and get a perfect view of the city. He points out a pool to you. It extends beyond the walls of the hotel and overlooks everything. "We should...swim later", he says to you with a wink. "Let's go to the roof one last time", you suggest.

You walk around, admiring all the artwork that's in the penthouse while Jungkook looks for Taehyung to tell him you're leaving

You walk around, admiring all the artwork that's in the penthouse while Jungkook looks for Taehyung to tell him you're leaving. He meets you at the door and you exit together, heading for the hidden staircase. "Race you", you say, as you start to run down the hall. "Be careful", Jungkook laughs, because you're in heels. You can tell he purposely slows down to let you win. He scans his key card and he holds your hand as you walk up the stairs together. "After you," he says, holding the door open for you to walk onto the rooftop. It's so beautiful at night. You look and the setup of the table and couch is gone now. You both walk to the edge, admiring the cityscape. "This is incredible" Jungkook says to you. "It is," you agree, "this is crazy". Jungkook smiles, "you're crazy" he teases. "I know", you laugh. He looks at you. "Show me crazy" he tells you. You look around and you walk to the part of building that's lined with railing. "What are you doing?" he asks, frantically. "Showing you crazy" you tease. You hold onto the railing and slowly put your feet on the lower rails. "Y/n, BE CAREFUL" he says, holding your waist. "Don't worry, I am", you assure him. Your feet are on a rail only about six inches off the ground. The top of the railing comes up to your ribcage. "Come up here with me" you tell him. "No" he says, laughing, "I'm scared of heights". You plant your feet back on the ground. "Come on. I'll help you," you say, holding your hand out, "show me crazy, Jungkook". He looks at you, unsure. "Do you trust me?" you ask him. He takes your hand and slowly puts one foot on the bottom rail. You hear him mumbling in fear in Korean. "It's okay", you say, comforting him. He puts his other foot on the rail. "You got it!" you encourage him. You can see he's terrified but really excited to be up there. He lets go of your hand to hold onto the rail with both hands. You step up and join him, putting your hand right next to his so they're touching. "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!" he yells, making you bust out in laughter with his Titanic reference. As exciting as this is, it's very peaceful. "Hey, Jungkook," you say, "look down". He does. "OH SHIT", he freaks out and quickly gets back down, breathing heavily and laughing from his adrenaline rush.

You step off the railing to be with him, and he immediately reaches down for your face and kisses you, passionately, moving your body so your back is against the railing

You step off the railing to be with him, and he immediately reaches down for your face and kisses you, passionately, moving your body so your back is against the railing. The kiss is hot and meaningful; it makes your body give in. You extend your arms out, reaching for the middle rail on either side. You start to pull yourself up on the bottom rail. You're almost at eye-level with him now. "Y/n", Jungkook says, holding on to you tightly as he continues to kiss you; he's a great kisser. You wrap your legs around his body, kissing him back. Your body melts as he kisses your neck, making your head hang over the railing. "Jungkook", you say, weakly, "I want this", as you reach for his sweatpants. "Really?" he asks. You nod your head, out of breath. You stay on the rail, holding on as he lowers himself to help undress you. He lifts your dress slightly, just enough to get his fingers underneath the waist of your panties. He slowly slides them down. You carefully lift one leg and then the other to take them off completely. He stuffs them in the pocket of his sweatpants. He helps you take your jacket off and throws it to the side, exposing your body to the chilly air. You remove one hand from the railing and reach down for his pants. "Be careful", he says, helping you pull them down. He doesn't take them all the way off—just halfway down his knees. He takes one of your legs and helps you wrap it around his back. He focuses and you feel him touch you. You feel the tip touch your clit, and you feel him move his way back, feeling his way in. He's finally at the opening. Before going in, he takes your other leg and wraps it around him. He wraps his arms around your legs and butt, helping to support you. He kisses you, and as he does, he slowly thrusts upward, going inside of you and making you whimper. "Go slow" you tell him; he can see the mild pain in your eyes from being stretched out. He kisses your cheek and moves in and out slowly, gliding with ease. He feeds off your body language as you adjust and the pain subsides. As soon as he can tell it feels good to you, he goes a little faster. The angle he's on allows him to hit your g-spot over and over again. It feels so good, you don't know what to do with yourself. You want to clasp onto him, but you're holding on to the railing for dear life. He goes harder and deeper, making you cry out. He kisses you the entire time; on your lips, your face, your chest, your shoulders. He's gentle with you this time; not like last night. He repositions your hips and keeps going, hitting your g-spot even more accurately. "Fuck", you cry out. He makes you moan so loudly. You grab onto him with one hand, making your back endure the pain of the rail. You don't care. "Please don't let me fall" you say. He kisses your lips. "Fuck, you're so hot" you tell him, as your fingers uncontrollably dig into the back of his neck. He goes harder, letting moans out, himself. You can't help but bite into his neck—it feels overwhelmingly good. "I love the way you fuck me", you tell him. It makes him moan something in Korean and dig his nails into your ass. "I swear I'm moving you to Seoul", he jokingly says, and goes straight for your neck, making you nearly scream as he hits your g-spot. You feel it building. "I'm going to come, Y/n", he tells you. "Fuck, so am I" you reply, "fuck". "Come for me,", he whispers in your ear, "I'm going to cum soon". He keeps going and keeps kissing your neck. "Cum inside me", you tell him. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Uh-huh", you moan. He keeps fucking you. "Cum for me" he tells you. You feel it build up even more. You feel your whole body tense up. You feel like you're going to explode. "I'm going to cum", you tell him, "oh my god, I'm going to cum. Fuck—don't stop. Don't stop". Everything tightens—"Jungkook" you cry out—he goes faster and you bite into his shoulder to muffle your screams as everything releases, making you feel euphoric. At the same time, Jungkook moans loudly and you feel everything become wetter as he slides in and out of you slowly. You feel everything gush out of you and onto the concrete beneath you.

...

I really hope you're enjoying reading so far! I put so much thought into planning this story-line out and I take a lot of time finding the perfect pictures to make my vision come to life for you all

I really hope you're enjoying reading so far! I put so much thought into planning this story-line out and I take a lot of time finding the perfect pictures to make my vision come to life for you all. I'm having so much fun writing this, and I hope you love it! Always let me know what you think! VOTE, leave a comment, or even DM me! Tell me what you want to see happen between them! Your feedback means everything and it gives me validation that I'm doing a good job in writing this for you!

Love, always,

Samantha Michelle