XVII | Impressionable

You leave the store a few minutes later and you look both ways to see if there's anything you see that interests you. You decide to go left. It's a nice day—the sun is warm but the wind is cold. Your cardigan provides you the perfect amount of protection. You come up to a coffee shop and decide to go in. It's really cute; it has a country vibe, with wood everything. You go up to the counter and order a pumpkin spiced latte with oat milk. You're excited to hear the syrup is made in-house and the pumpkin spice is made with real pumpkin! You sit down while you wait for your coffee. You take your phone out and take a selfie with the shop's aesthetic clearly visible. They come and bring your drink to you. It's in the cutest mug and they made hearts with the frothed milk. You take a picture of that, too. You taste it and it's amazing. You wish Jungkook was there with you to try it. You sit there for about fifteen minutes, reflecting on the past 18 hours and you just feel grateful. You finish your coffee and you leave and continue to walk.

You don't really have a goal in mind in terms of location

You don't really have a goal in mind in terms of location. You're just enjoying being there. You love reading everything you see—store names, street signs, marketing in the stores. Suddenly, something catches your eye: "fetish". You look at the store you're approaching. "18+", you read. It's a sex store. There are mannequins in the window wearing gorgeous lingerie. You're intrigued. You contemplate going inside. Finally, you think to yourself, "I'm going to make sure Jeon Jungkook remembers me forever". You walk in.

Two girls at the counter greet you

Two girls at the counter greet you. "Can we help you find anything?" one of them asks. "Yeah," you say, walking up to them, "I just don't know what yet", you respond. "Okay, well is this for a special occasion, just for fun, just for you?" she asks, assessing the situation. "It's a really special occasion," you disclose, "it's going to be the first time...and also the last time I ever see him". "WOW", she's intrigued, "okay, well we should definitely get you in some lingerie. Do you have a vibe in mind? Like BDSM, romantic, etc.?" she asks. "Maybe...something romantic...and sweet. Something memorable", you respond. "Got it", she responds, "we have our lingerie over here, if you just want to take a look, and I can get some other products together while you try them on", she walks you over to the lingerie side of the store. "This is cute," she tells you, "it's new". She holds up a purple corset-type outfit. "Ooh, yeah, I'll try that on", you say. You start sifting through clothes. You like the lingerie that is more dress-like. You pick up a few options, and the salesperson opens a fitting room for you. You try them on. You try on six outfits, and you really like two of them. One is a sheer, white slip on and the other is a black-lace dress type lingerie. You look at the prices and you decide to get both.

You walk out of the fitting room holding your two winners

You walk out of the fitting room holding your two winners. "What did you end up choosing?" the girl asks you. You hold them up to show her. "Oh those are super cute". She assures you. "Okay, so I have a few things I think could be fun for your special night", she starts, "I grabbed a massage oil—it's vanilla scented and it's also a warming oil". You already know Jungkook will like it because of the vanilla fragrance. "I also grabbed some toys if you want to check these out, I can tell you what all of them do. I also got flavored lube—that's a little self-explanatory. My favorite flavor is the passionfruit one" she shares. "I think I want to do the massage oil for sure. I don't think I need toys or lube though", you say. "Perfect. Do you need anything else?" You think for a second. "I think I'm good," you tell her. She rings up your items and checks you out. "Good luck!" she tells you as you leave. "Thank you!" you respond.

You radiate with joy and excitement. You can't wait for tonight. It's going to be perfect.