XX | Crazy

Nabi's room looks just like Jungkook's, except she only has one bed. "Alright, girl, let's get that dress on", she tells you. "Do you need another pair of panties?" she asks. "Yeah, if you have any, that would be great", you respond. She goes through her suitcase and finds another new pair, still with the tag on. She hands them to you and opens the bathroom door, allowing you to go in. You go and change and put your concert-outfit in the dress's bag. You look at yourself in the mirror. Words cannot explain how elated you feel about everything. You walk out and she hands you a robe to put on over the dress, "so we don't get makeup on it", she says. You put it on and you sit on the bed. "Actually, Nabi," you tell her, "you should get ready too! If you just want to help me with my hair, I can do my own makeup. I'm pretty good at makeup". "Really?! That's so sweet of you", she says, "thank you". She takes your braid out and runs a straightener through it, just to flatten the waves. She styles it all to one side. She takes something out of her bag. She shows you. It's a diamond butterfly hair brooch. "I'm going to let you borrow this," she says, "You're special, girl. You deserve it". "Nabi, this is beautiful. Thank you so much", you say, "I love butterflies". Nabi laughs, "Did you know 'nabi' is 'butterfly' in Korean?" "No, I had no idea! I love it", you tell her, as she puts the clip in, keeping your hair in place. "What do you think?" she asks, showing you to the mirror. "I love it," you tell her. Your hair is wavy and completely covers all the marks on your neck. It looks really pretty with your dress. You suddenly feel very emotional and you hug her. "Thank you so much for all your help with everything. It means so much to me," you tell her. "You're going to make me cry! Stop!" she laughs, "seriously, though. Jungkook...I've watched him grow. He's like a little brother to me. I can tell he thinks very highly of you and you're a really nice girl. He likes you a lot. I'm happy to help in any way that I can", she responds. You're really going to miss her.

You stay in Nabi's room to do your makeup. You give yourself a brown smoky eye and do a nude gloss on your lips. Nabi watches you do it. "I love how you Americans do your makeup," she says, fascinated, "it's so different from Koreans". You finish your makeup and you put your shoes on and look in the mirror at the completed look. "Nabi," you say, "I forgot how cold it's going to be. Do you think this would look cute with the jean jacket?" you ask. "You're going to be a bad bitch in that jean jacket!" she says. You laugh and try it on. "You're right," you agree, "I like it". You look at the time. It's 9:40. "What time do you think we'll leave?" you ask her. "The boys will probably be back any minute now", she says, "and then they'll change...so maybe 10:30 we'll leave". You're excited and nervous. "I'm going to go back to the room and wait for Jungkook," you tell her, "thanks again so much". You grab all your stuff. "No problem! I'll see you soon!", she says, and you leave her hotel room.

You walk down the hall to 541, scan your card and open the door and you're startled at the sight of Jungkook

You walk down the hall to 541, scan your card and open the door and you're startled at the sight of Jungkook...and Taehyung. Jungkook was sitting on the bed you slept on and Tae was sitting on the couch—you seem to have interrupted a conversation. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I should have knocked", you say, embarrassed. "No, it's okay!" Jungkook says, hurrying to you. He hugs you tightly. "Don't be sorry" he assures you. "Wow, you look beautiful", he tells you, looking at you up and down. "Thank you," you respond, "so do you". He laughs because he's wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt with wet hair. "Y/n, I want introduce you...this is Taehyung", Jungkook says, as Tae walks toward you. "I'm y/n", you say to him. You're very happy. He holds out his fist with a serious face, inviting you to fist-bump him. You do and he smiles. "Did I interrupt?" you ask. "Not at all," Jungkook assures you, "we were just talking about tonight" he says. He has a huge smile on his face. It seems like he's very excited about something. "What about tonight?" you ask. Jungkook responds, "I wanted to surprise you...but tonight we decided to—" "PARTAY!!" Taehyung interrupts. "We just rented a penthouse suite!!" Jungkook tells you. "REALLY?!" you're astonished. "Yeah! Do you want to go see it? We haven't seen it yet. We just picked up the keys" Jungkook says. "Oh my god, YES!" you respond. You grab your purse and you all head out of the room.