The cool breeze from the night air blew through my hair.

Run. Bjorn said without looking at me.

His voice sent a new fire in me that I hadnt felt before.

My legs moved quickly into the night forest.

Midway though I stopped by a near tree to catch my breath.

I slowed my breathing to listen to nearby sounds.

Thyra. I know youre close. Bjorn spoke.

Of course he knows. He knows his way around the woods.

I closed my eyes, listening closely to his footsteps. I only knew I couldnt step out to expose myself, no matter how much my feet wanted to run.

Youre hiding somewhere. I heard you stop running a mile back.

He is good. I thought to myself.

His footsteps became closer as my heartbeat became faster from the excitement.

The drunken feeling I once felt was long gone as he stopped in-between the tree that separated

His foot stepped outside the shadow as I placed my foot in front of him. His balanced betrayed him as he fell.

A small laugh escaped me, as he looked up at me surprised.

It seems as Im the one who has found you. I said.

Who is this new Thyra? what have you done with my sweet Thyra? She wouldnt hurt a chair.

She is still here. I laughed.

He jumped to his feet as I made a run for it back towards the castle.

As I could see it in view a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

I caught you. He said, as his voice was full of lust.

But, I won first.

He threw me over his shoulders as she ran back towards the castle.

Put me down. I protested but his arms stayed frim around me.

As we walked inside others were no longer inside the hall.

Before I knew it, we were inside his bed chambers, as I was against the walls.

You outthought me. He spoke.

I grew wherry, thinking about how my father always hated me overstepping.

I like it. He said.

A smiled spread across my face.

I love your smile. He said as his face moved closely towards mine.

A blushed made my cheeks red.

His lips touched mine as I almost melted at how soft they were. Only if his arms werent around mine I knew I would had fallen.

Our lips moved together, as my hand found his hair.

He let out s light groan, as I pulled it slightly. I was surprised myself by my actions.

His lips moved down towards my neck as he placed light kisses all around.

One spot made my low moan escape my lips. I could feel a small smile grow around his lips as he kissed that spot again.

A wave of warmth grew in my vagina area.

He picked me up with ease, and placed me onto the bed.

To my surprise my dress was already unbutton.

He removed it slowly, as he looked over my body.

I know Im not ready for this. I thought to myself.

Dont worry, I know youre not ready but after Im done you will be screaming for more. Bjorn said.

His voice was hard as it held lust.

What do you mean? I asked worried.

Before my mind had time to process anything. His lips kissed from my neck down to my thighs.

Bjorn I called out helpless.

His hands open my legs more as he positioned himself between me.

My heart raced faster as a wave of heat hit me.

He lips found my clitoris placing gentle kisses throughout.

My body responded as I pushed closer towards him.

I could feel a smile on his face as his tongue licked up and down. My mind wasnt clear as I pulled onto the fur that fell around me.

I bit my lips together holding the moan that desperately wanted tp escape.

Dont hold back Thyra he moaned in between kisses.

His voice sent me over, as I released the sounds he longed for. His hands gripped my waist tighter.

The room was filled with my monas as I tried to keep a steady paste with my breathing.

Pressure shot through me as he entered a finger inside me. Pleasure replaced the pain as I griped onto his ponytail to push his head further down.

My legs started to shake as he pushed his finger deeper inside.

I can feel your walls closing.

Release for me. He said in a deep tone.

With one more deep thrush inside me I could feel my body release as my back arched up.

He cleaned me up with his tongue.

Once he sat back up, I couldnt help but feel embarrassed. My naked body was still exposed under his glaze.

I deeply wanted to cover myself but went against it.

You are truly beautiful. He said looking at me.

A deep blush overtook me as he laid next to me pulling me closer to him.

His face placed in the side of my neck as he inhaled the smell of my hair.

What do you use? He asked curiously.

Oils from back home. I laughed.

He only responded with a nod in neck before he was fast asleep.

Authors Note: This chapter is completed! What did you think? It took me two days to complete this chapter as I was getting stuck with the sexual content. I hope it isnt too bad. Thanks for reading. This chapter isnt fully edited.