Chapter 8

Authors Note: Im Back with another chapter. I normally try to update at least 2 to 3 times a week, but I know will not be able to update over the weekend because I have finals coming up for school and exams I need to complete this weekend! I cant believe Im almost done with school! If I can update then I will try! Normally I have to take a break from schoolwork when my mind is overflowing with ideas but on to the new chapter!

Up above how it looks when I'm creating my stories.

Thryra:

Gyda look at me with excitement as Bjorn shut the door. I turned my back towards her to hide the redness on my cheeks.

I wont tell you to spill the details because we are having a girls night. Gyda said.

Girls night? I repeated.

With who? If I may asked? I turned to face her once more.

I didnt know many people here, fear started to arrive as I allowed my mind to wonder.

Dont worry she whispered.

It will only be my mother, Helga, Siggy, Tanaruz, and I.

Who is Tanaruz? I asked curiously.

Memories replayed in my mind as I thought about the many people I met today, and that name didnt ring a Bell.

She is Helgas and Floki adoptive daughter. When she wants to be Gyda added.

I only nodded not wanting to push the issue.

No Aslaug? I asked.

She wouldnt dare be in the same room as my mother, she mumbled.

Enough questions; get ready we have planned this special night for you, she said happily.

I nodded, as he jump up and down happily.

This will be your best night her yet. I will be back in a few minutes.

She ran out the door as I laughed silently.

I looked around my room as my belongings were put away for the night. I could only wonder where my sleepwear could be.

Sorry to keep you waiting my lady Frigg said walking through the doors as Gunhild followed at a quick paste.

Its alright, I whispered.

I couldnt help but feel as I have become too dependent on them over the years.

We are here to serve you; We all have a duty to do, Gunhild whispered as she removed the necklace from my neck.

Its like you can read my mind, I said.

I knew what you were thinking. Dont get to worked up about it, she said.

Frigg allowed the strings from my dress to flow loosely, as I felt I could breathe normally again.

She smiled as I relaxed my back in comfort.

Warn me when its too tight My Lady.

The tighter the better, I said as I stood up to allow the dress to drop on the floor.

She only nodded as she placed the night gown over my head. It flowed with the curve of my body.

It was something new something more appealing to sight. Its crème color matched well with the color of my skin. My chest was more exposed than normal

As a night jacket was placed around my arms; a little thinker than the gown itself which fell down to my feet.

Your slippers Frigg said.