Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Alpha Alex entered his war room followed by his betas and most of the pack warriors. He walked over to the head of the desk where bits and pieces were still left over from their first meeting on attacking the dark moon pack.

He waited till the door was closed before addressing the full room of men. "You all heard about the kidnapping attempt on my daughter. Thankfully the girls sacrificed their own freedom to allow her to alert the pack. They have managed to take Tasha, Mariah and Amy." Alex made eye contact with each of their family members.

Alex did not say anything for a moment whilst other people were offering their apologies to the family. "We are going to find out who taken our girls and we will get them back. I have already sent men to scout out the area."

Alex attention was diverted when a red light started to flash on his cell phone. He looked at the message.

'Star gate Activated'

He swiped the screen to see a blue dot moving on a GPS map. "Men, I think we may have a lead." He passed his cell over to Beta Matt to program it onto the war table. In an instant ray of lights came over head to produce a 3d map.

"I have had Amy watching over my daughter. She had tracking bracelets and it looks like she just activated it. She is the blue dot." Alex explained to the others that were present.

Beta Matt squinted his eyes at the map then used his hands to stretch wide, which made the map zoom in. He read the name in that area. "I think they are heading up North."

"North?" Someone said from the back. "What pack is located up north?"

"The last person to come from the North was Angel or Jessie." Beta Adam said thoughtfully looking at the map, then glancing to his Alpha. "She was from the Dark Moon Pack."

"I wonder if they thought they were getting her back." Someone shouted from the back.

Alex pondered at that suggestion. Maybe Seb was looking to get her back and got her mixed up with one of his daughters. He would need to speak to Jessie straight away to find out just what is going on.

Alex stood up straight from the desk. In his gut he knew the girls were on their way to the Dark Moon pack. He was grateful that Brandon was already there. He would need to call him to keep an eye out.

"Men get ready." Alpha Alex removed the 3d map that was hovering above the desk to reveal his battle strategy for defeating the enemy pack. "We will leave in three hours. Adam send someone to get Jessie for me. Now let us talk about the best way to attack. We have to assume that they are prepared for us. So there is no room for the element of surprise. We are going to go in. And we are going to go hard." Alex smiled showing every one of his pearly white teeth. It has been too long since he enjoyed a proper fight.

Adam left the room as the Alpha was going over the battle plans with the men. He was so intent on where he was going that he almost bumped into the Luna.

"Sorry Luna." Adam side stepped her trying to get up the stairs she placed her hand on his arm halting him from progressing further.

"Adam is everything okay." Lisa turned around to face him, it was usual for a beta to leave such an important meeting.

"I have been sent to get Jessie. We have reason to believe that they are heading to the Dark Moon pack. Someone suggested they may have gotten the wrong daughter." Adam was not one to mince his words. He spoke plainly and crudely.

"Oh..." Lisa stammered. She only just got back one daughter she did not want to lose her again. "I go and get her. You go back to your meeting."

Lisa was in a sort of daze as she walked up the steps to Jessie room. The pack is at war again. They have known peace these past twenty years and now war. Lisa braced herself on the wall. This is not what she wanted. All she wanted was to raise her kids and look after her pack.