Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lisa felt small in that moment as all four pairs of eyes were on her. She was so shocked at first that she caught her son and her daughter in bed together. She felt disgusted that they could do something like that together.

When Jessie sat up in the bed, Lisa's eyes were drawn straight to her neck. For on her neck was a mate mark. Lisa's eyes went wide with the implications of what that meant. Alexander's son was her daughters mate.

"She is your mate?" Lisa gasped. She was so happy that her children had managed to find their life partners.

Jessie looked over at Xander who was looking at his mother with apprehension. "Yes. He is my mate." She confirmed. She knew once she stated those words and accepted Xander mate mark that her allegiance to her uncle was null and void. Jessie was unsure if she should come clean with her new family the real reason for her turning up. She quickly dismissed those thoughts from her head. Her uncle would not attack the pack without the information that she can give to him. From now on he would not be getting any information from her.

"That is so great. I am happy for the both of you." Lisa gushed running over to the couple beside the bed to offer them a hug.

Hayden had confusion written all over his face. "What I do not understand is how can your sister be your mate?"

Lisa turned to scowl at Hayden she was trying to dodge the question. "Xander is Alexander's son but I did not give birth to him. The triplets are my daughters but Alexander is not their father."

"You are not my mother?" Xander screamed out in shock he tried to rack his head on how she could not be his mother. "But... that doesn't make any sense."

"Darling..." Lisa reached out to pull Xander in her arms but he pulled away. "I met you when you were only five. I was pregnant with the twins when your father chose me as his second chance mate."

"What happened to my mother?" Xander voice was hoarse as he asked that emotional question. He cannot believe that he forgotten about his mother. "Did she not want me?"

"She did want you honey but she..." Lisa's voice trailed off as she looked at Jessie. "This is a conversation best needed to have when we all dressed and we talk with your father."

Lisa stood up then made her way over to the door. "I shall await you in the private rooms. Jessie please covers up the mate mark because not everyone knows everything just yet."

Jessie pulled the sheet up to her neck in a self-conscious gesture. Great just what she needed. More secrets.

Adam came back into the room after passing on the message to the Luna. Alpha Alexander looked over to his beta who nodded back at him in a silent greeting that the task was done.

"Men I would like for you to get prepared as we are leaving in twenty minutes." Alex stood up then walked out the room. A hand on his left shoulder prevented him from going further.

"A moment of your time Alpha."

Alex leaned over to see who was talking to him. It was man that was accepted into his pack twenty years ago. He was originally apart of the Dark moon pack. His daughter mated a couple of moons ago with someone within this pack recently.

Alex nodded his head and then signalled for the man to follow him to his private room. He closed the door behind him to ensure their privacy.

"What do you have for me Dalton?" Alex said as he sat behind his desk.

Dalton sat on the chair opposite the Alpha. He was familiar with this room as he has been in and out of here for the past twenty years. It brought back memories to him of when he first came to this pack. The council offered everyone a chance in his old pack on whether they like to stay and rebuild with the new Alpha or enter this pack.