Chapter 18: Captured

"I'm looking for Roselyn Fox." I heard someone say at the end of the hall. It was nearly a whisper and my tired eyes didn't care to see who it was. "Sir, are you family? Visiting hours is over unless you are family." Said a sweat voice. "Yeah, I'm defiantly her family." The gruff voice said. "Ok, right down there." I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the room, but my heavy eyes refused to open. The footsteps stopped and alcohol flooded into the room. I stiffened in my bed. I knew that musky smell all too well. "Sweetheart, I told you, I'd come and get you." My eyes still close; I fumbled under the sheets, for my phone.

Dialing the phone 911. I whispered, "help, I’m at the hospital and Steven Fox is here." It was soft for him not to hear it; I knew he didn't because he was ranting about how he was here to finish the job, and how I looked like my whore of a mother. I stayed silent, just listening. There was a rough movement and screaming. My heart was racing but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. The metallic smell of blood filled my nose and I had to open my eyes. He stood in the corner. Starring at me, with a blood covered knife in his hand. Blood dripping down his hand. On the floor laid a man. He was in his late sixties and blood dripping from his arm. His old wise eyes looked up at me, "sleep." He mouthed.

I did as he ordered and closed my eye again. I heard footsteps. They got louder and louder. "Sir, put down the knife." A voiced ordered. "No, it's all her fault. She will pay." I could feel his presence over me. With one quick movement I was wrapped into his arms. "Come closer and she will get it." He hissed. I opened my eyes and his eyes were black and full of hate. He had a knife near my throat. I was shaking at the sight of him and the knife."Steven, put the knife down this is silly." Caption Dale said. "This isn't silly, she ruined my life." He hissed. Before I knew what happen a gun was fired and I felt a sharp pain on my four arm.

The police ran over and picked my father off the ground. Putting him in hand cuffs. "Get him to a doctor and get the bullet out of his arm." Robert aka Caption Dale ordered. He ran over to me. "James was just called an informed about his captivity. Your arms bleeding." "It must have been from the knife." I said just shrugging it off. "No it's a bullet whole. I'm so sorry the guy must have missed." "It's ok. It will heal I'm not dead. It's better them what he would have done to me." Hel looked at me sad. "Your only seventeen you shouldn't have to think like that." I shrugged. Its all I ever knew, and it didn't borther haveing to think like that, anymore.

"Let me get the doctor." Robert said and left. "Rose, he's captured." James said running into the hospital room. "I know he was in here. And they had to fire to get him." "They shot him?" "No, they hit me, but scared him enough to get him." "What? Are you ok?" James asked fussing over me. "Dad, I'm fine. It will heal Dale's getting a doctor." "Ok, well your father is off to prison and he won't be getting out any time soon."

Next morning

"Matthew, why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school?" I yelled at Matt as he walked in to pick me up at the hospital. "James asked me to pick you up. I'm bringing you home." "I want to go to school, after I take a shower." I argued. "You shouldn't go to school today. You need to relax after everything that has happened. Go home and sleep." "No, I'm done with feeling useless. I want to go to school." "Roselyn, you just had a stroke and had to get stitches for bringing shot. You are not going to school." "But I want to." I whinnied. "Ok, I have a deal with you. You don't go to school today you go home and then tonight you come to restaurant with my family tonight."My face lit up. I've been wanting to meet Matt’s family for a while and he didn't want me to. That was defiantly a deal I would take. "Deal." I said with a goofy smile.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Note: I know its short. Alot of the chapter from here to the end are short, sorry. The sequals chapters are alot longer, trust me. I hope you liked this chapter, it's deffently important.

Comment!

Vote!

Thanks Love ya!