Chapter 13: Fairy God Best Friend

"Truth or Dare?" Stacy asked Jessica with an evil grin on her face. "Dare." She said shyly. "Hmm... Make out with Tyler for a minute." She said knowing it would piss Ben off. "What?" Tyler asked looking up from his phone."You need to make out with Jessica." "I can't do that, she's one of my best friends little sister." He said looking at his hands. "Tyler, if that's the only reason, just do it. He's pretty preoccupied at the moment." Stacy scoffed at Ben and Lilly kissing.

"Ok." He said getting a small smile on his face. "Are you sure you are ok with this?" He asked Jessica. She nodded. After they were done kissing for their minute. Jessica just ended up staying on Tyler lap, both of them having the world’s goofiest smile on.

"Matt, Truth or Dare?" Jessica asked. "Truth." He answered while playing with my hair. "Mhh.." "Did you have S*x with Rosy yet?" Mark asked. The soda in my mouth got sprayed across the table and I started to choke. Matt was patting my back, "You ok?" He whispered in my ear. "Yeah." I choked out. "Ok, good." He said kissing my cheek.

"Answer my question?" Mark grumbled. "Oh that answer better be No." Ross and Tyler mumbled under their breath. "It's a No." Matt said loud enough to get Ben and Lilly to pay attention. "What's a no?" Ben asked. "If Matt had S!x with Rose." Mark said. "Well, I could have told you that. And I just started talking to her again after two years." Lilly scoffed.

"How?" Matt asked. "Because, my fine feather friend, Rosy, love her to death, is pretty prude." "Prude?" "Fine feather friend?" Stacy and Mark asked at the same time. I burst into laughter. "What Rosy never told you guys about her being my little chicken?" "What?" Ross asked. "Oh, little chicken I think it story time." "Indeed it is my little dumpling." I said through laughter.

"Spill." Matt demanded poking my side. "Ok well, after the thing happened with my dad. They didn't know where my mom was yet, so for about six months they put me in an orphanage. That's where I met Lilly." I started to explain. "Yes, and in those six months we grew very close like sisters. One time, Rose wake up screaming from a nightmare." "So, Lilly, trying to calm me down. Snuck outside to the chicken coop and stole a chicken bringing it to our room." "Well, the chicken started squeaking and making loud noises. Waking up the adults." "We both ended up getting in trouble, had to do chores for two days straight." "And one of the chores consisted of helping make dumplings." Lilly and I explained going back and forth through our laughter."So, the nick names just stuck." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Even when you were little you were a brat." Matt whispered in my ear. "I'll always be a brat." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

I snuggled deeper in Matt’s arms and listened to the game of truth or dare. "Rosy, truth or dare?" Ben asked as my eyes were drifting shut. "Truth, I don't want to move." I mumbled as my eyes drifted shut. "Ben I think she fell asleep." Matt said picking me up. That was the last I remember of that night.

The lights were streaming in through the window waking me up. I got out of bed and lingered down stairs. I don't know why, but I wanted to make brownies. It was 7 in the morning and I was baking. Humming to myself I put the brownies in the oven and started making a cake. "Why are you baking?" James asked walking into the kitchen. "I don't know just wanted to." I said shrugging. "What’s on your mind?" "Nothing, I just wanted to bake, then meet with coach, then come home get ready for homecoming and then go." "That's a lot of thinking for nothing."

"Yeah, I'm just worried about homecoming. What if Matt sees the other girls and doesn't want me anymore." I say turning and working on the cake I was baking. "Roslyn, are you kidding me? Matt wouldn't think that. We are talking about the boy that broke his hand because he punched his car for being worried about you." James reasoned. "He did not." "He did too" "No way" "Yeah, I did." Matt said from the door way. "What are you doing here?" I asked running to him. "Came to pick you up to go to our practice with coach." "I could have drove myself." I said putting the cake in the oven. "Yeah, but I wanted an excuse to see my favorite person in the world." He said walking behind me and kissing my neck.