Chapter 7: a deal with the devils sister

Chapter 7

"Will you go to homecoming with me?" Those six simple words pulled me out of the my thoughts. "What?" I asked in a shy voice. "If you don't want to I understand." He said getting off the bed. "What?! No, of corse I want to." I said standing up with him.

"Yes?" He asked like he was worried he herd me wroung. "Yes, but why me? You are football star and one of the most popular guys in our school. You could get who ever you want why me?" I asked afraid of his answer. "Actually your the best on the football team. You are just as popular and I want you." He said looking down at me.

"I'm popular cause I'm one of the guys. You could have those pretty cheerleaders or the beautiful girls in our school. Why would you want a girl that plays CoD with you, and football? That would rather spend nights watching Thor then the Vow." I said trying to understand him. "Because that girl is you." Was all he said and kissed me.

"I see she said yes." Tyler said as him and Ross walked into my room. Laughing at them I throw a pillow at Ty's head. When hit him I screamed, "Score!!!" And started to dance. The rest of my day was great. At eight Mat left and I went back to my room. By eight thirty I fell asleep trying to imagine homecoming.

*********************

"Rosy!!" I herd someone scream as I got out of the shower. Throwing shorts and a tank top on I walked in my room. "What?" I asked a flustered Tyler and a sleepy Ross. "Oh, I panicked you weren't in bed." Ty said eyeing my hair in a towel. "Yeah, I woke up early to take a shower." I said walking to my dresser.

With that the two boys left my room. I grabbed a pare of skinny jeans and my favorite Cookie Monster t-shirt. After getting dressed I packed all my football gear in my duffel bag and headed down stairs. "Morning." I said while grabbing a bagel. "Would it kill you to put some make up on?" Julia asked eyeing my outfit. "Yup" I said popping out the P.

"Well, the outfight is cute." Juliet said. "Thanks. I have a favor to ask you guys." I said turning to face the girls. Juliet hair was in beautiful blond ringlets and she had leggings on and a tunic. While Julia's hair was pin striate and she had a short pink and black plaid skirt on with a short sleeve black shirt. Today was one of the few days I could tell the identical twins apart beside their voice.

"What?" Julia asked not liking the idea of helping me. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but will you help me get ready for homecoming." I said looking at the ground. "Yes!! Yes!!" Juliet screamed jumping up and down.

"Why do you have a date?" Julia asked irritation poring from her. "Yeah, I'm going with Mat." I answered not caring what she thought. "Omg that's great!" Juliet screamed running to hug me. "Stacy's going to be pissed." Julia mumbled "Let her be, I don't care." Then I turned my attention back to Juliet. "Do you want me to drive you to school? So we can talk about it." "Yeah! Let me go get my bag." She said and ran upstairs. "You coming?" I asked Julia. "No, the other cheerleaders are picking me up." She said with discuss and left the room.

After throwing my gear and book bag into my car I waited for Juliet. Once she got into the car she started talking. "So I was thinking we should curl your hair. Put half down and half up. Oh and your so getting homecoming queen." She shirked. "No. Haley head cheerleader will get it. I don't really want it anyways." I said while driving.

A mind numbing and shirked filled car ride later. I finally pulled up at school. Getting out of the car I saw Mat and the rest of the guy's hanging by his truck. I walked over there. "Hey, Rose." Mark said and then eyed Juliet getting out of my car. Not paying any attention to him I walked right to Mat. He threw his arm around me. "What was that about?" He asked in my ear, eyeing Juliet.

"I just made a deal with the devils sister." I said and all the guys started to laugh.