Star Wars Rebels Fanfiction (x3)

A boy gasped as he was dragged through the halls of the Mustafar execution center. He knew the Inquisitor would kill him in the end. He would never turn to the dark side. The Empire has taken his parents, and his parents had hated the Empire. He restrained his anger, and the Inquisitor hated that. He knew the Inquisitor would have spared him if he released his anger, and fought the men brought to fight him, but that would have been wrong. The Inquisitor oftentimes killed the men either way, but Ezra, as was the boy's name, figured that made his enemy evil, and not himself. It didn't make it any easier when the lightsaber slashed the men in half, killing the one he'd been pitted against. None of them ever held back, but Ezra would rather be beaten up, then kill a scared citizen being forced to fight him. It was the most recent one that got the Inquisitor really mad.

"Fight." The Inquisitor demanded the man.

"No." The man snarled, "I will die before I fight a scared, abused child!"

"Then, he will kill you!" The Inquisitor growled, turning to Ezra, "Kill him!" Ezra stepped back, his captor never directly told him to kill. The Inquisitor glared a lightsaber in his hand, "I SAID KILL HIM!"

"No." Ezra said the first words to the Inquisitor.

"What do you mean no? Kill him!" The Inquisitor was infuriated.

"I'D RATHER DIE THAN JOIN THE EMPIRE! I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE LIKE YOU!" Ezra shouted.

"You wish to die?" The Inquisitor laughed, but stopped abruptly as he stood taller and glared, "Then so be it." He turned to the Stormtroopers, "Take them to Mustafar! They will suffer the consequences for their defiance."

"No!" The man shouted, "Don't kill him. Just kill me! I'll do anything! Please don't kill him because of me!"

The man, and Ezra were dragged away as the Inquisitor smirked cruelly, "Don't worry, you'll both get your turn."

So Ezra was dragged down the hall, he glared at the Inquisitor as he was pulled into the execution square, a place where the Empire chained Jedi before beheading them. He spotted the other man who had also defied his foe, and got an idea. He knew he was going to die, but maybe he could free that man while he was at it. He knew that man didn't deserve to die, so he was determined to save him.

"I'll kill him!" He told the Inquisitor, with a plan to free the man, "I'll do it. Just give me your lightsaber."

"I'll give you one last chance. Kill the Jedi, and you will be free to roam the base." The Inquisitor smirked, handing him his lightsaber, "Defy me one more time, and I'll make sure you regret ever living."

Ezra made a show of waving the lightsaber, and the man looked at him angrily, thinking Ezra was betraying him, until Ezra whispered quietly so only he could hear, "When I cut you free, run. The Shuttles are in Quadrant 316." The man's eyes widened in surprise. Ezra lifted the lightsaber, and at the last moment, redirected it to slash at the Jedi's bonds, causing the prisoner to be freed.

"NO!" The Inquisitor shouted.

The Jedi turned to Ezra, "I'm not leaving without you!"

"Yes you are!" Ezra shouted, and force pushed the man away as the shots fired at him. They ducked behind the platform with crates of chains and torture weapons.

"Look." Ezra told him through his mind, "I'm not important to anyone. I'm just a Lothrat. There's no one to mourn me. I heard the Inquisitor say you have a crew. They're searching for them. You need to warn them. They need you. No one needs me. I will die, and it will mean nothing, unless I save someone." Ezra stared into the man's eyes, wisdom beyond their years hidden within the both of the males gazes', "Just don't forget me. My name is Ezra Bridger. I'm 10 years old. Don't forget me, and I won't ever truly die."