PJO (Nico Di Angelo)/Ouran High Host Club Crossover

Nico stood in front of a giant building, a grimace on his face. His father had decided he needed an education despite the fact that Nico was extremely intelligent despite his... miniscule schooling. He had learned through necessity to pass as an average high school student on previous missions when he was 12, and to please his father.

However, since Nico had a year ago gotten powerful enough for his scent to scare monsters (He pledged his loyalty to the council so Zeus couldn't kill him— Hades was on the council due to Percy Jackson, and also now took a more of a Father/caretaker role in Nico's life), he was pretty much guaranteed to live another 80 - 70 years of his life. Possibly longer, if the theory that demigods of the big three (that could survive) could have longer life spans was correct. Nico had thought for so long that he would die before 18, he was unprepared to live a normal life. Hades, upon the realization that Nico would live longer than his other children, immediately brought him to Dionysus to help with his mental health. Dionysus quickly removed any possibility of 'complete' insanity. Then, Hades decided that Nico would be a member of the richer, nicer community, and sent Nico to a rich kid school. Nico wore a uniform, but he had dyed it black, hating the vibrant blue color it had.

Hades had somehow pulled off starting an international company in the 1970's. It was called Angel Corp, and it was named after Hades' mortal alias' name Hades Di Angelo. Hades had then shown a false lineage by using the excuse that the Di Angelo's children were homeschooled and kept at home until they were 19. Then, Hades would use a similar, but younger alias to trick everyone into thinking he was a new person. The story was that Nico had run away from home so many times that his father had gotten sick of it and sent him to this school in Japan 'polish' his 'behaviors'. Nico huffed, and walked into the school. He found the office quickly, and knocked.

"Come in!" A honey sweet voice shouted. Nico did as asked, and saw a woman sitting behind a desk, "How may I help you?"

"I need my schedule, ma'am." Nico said politely. It was not a cold tone, but it wasn't a warm one either.

"Ok. Name?" She asked.

"Nico Di Angelo, ma'am." He said with a nod. Her eyes widened, and she hurried to get his schedule.

"Here you go, sweetheart! Do you need any help getting to class?" She smiled, trying to suck up to him.

"Thank you, but no." Nico said curtly, and was gone. He quickly found the classroom, and entered. He entered, and, even as the other students eyes followed him, took a seat in the third row. The other students stared at him curiously.

"Is he another commoner on a scholarship?" One of the girls whispered.

"No." Their friend responded, "He is wearing a school uniform, though it appears he's dyed it black. None of the commoners are able to buy the school uniform!" Soon, other voices quietly joined in, until the whole class was whispering.

"Do you think he's from another country?"

"He's hot."

"What a mysterious boy."

"Do you think he'll join a club?"

"What family do you think he's from?"

Two red haired twins then leaned towards him from the fourth row.

"Hmmm..." One frowned, "I'm Hikaru, and this is Kaoru. Who are you?"

"Nico." Nico told them.

"Our parents run Jade Jewelry." Kaoru smirked, "The biggest Jewelry shop in Japan. Who's your parents?"

"My mom died when I was ten, but my dad is Hades Di Angelo." Nico stated calmly, "In other words, he is the current owner of Angel Corp, an international trading business." And the one who decides the fate of your afterlife. Nico added in his head.