Fencing team

I avoided his eyes and waited for his response. He laughed quietly amused and started walking towards the door  "To watch me, of course, see you there", he mumbled something I couldn't understand and finally left, relief filled me and I finally felt like I could breathe, even though he doesn't seem as scary as I thought, but still I think I may have a nervous breakdown, this is not staying on the low, why did I have to get tangled with the most popular guy at school. So I went home and dreaded for tomorrow to come.

After the school bell rang the next day, I went to the gym, where the fencing club always practiced, hoping I could slip in without him noticing. That was my mistake because he called out my name as soon as I walked in and those perfect lips formed a goofy smile but everyone else didn't smile when they saw me. I waited for some kind of prank to happen but nothing, so I just sat down, he came over "You actually came", I nodded and his gaze went over to the two fencing on the mat then back to me.

"I'm next, cheer me on, k?", he ran over to the two ending their match and put his white mask on. I was confused to why Eren Jaeger wanted me to be here, guess I'll find out after, chills went down my spine.
His opponent was Jean Kirstein, the tyrant that was mean to everyone except the cool kids. "Let's go, horse face!", Eren shouted before they started going at each other, his moves were elegant, very dance like and before his opponent could even blink, just like that he knocked his foil out of his hand and poked Jean with the one he held. After taking his mask off and waiting for the others to stop clapping and Jean to stop whining, he came over and waited for my reaction. His eyes were so piercing, I felt embarrassed and averted my eyes "Y-you move so fast. It was amazing to watch", like a child he lit up relieved "Thank you", he responded happily and sat next to me, but he didn't speak and it started feeling awkward. I wanted to understand what he wanted. "Why are you talking to me", I whispered loud enough for only him to hear, my hand was grabbed and I was pulled out of the gym, where is he taking me?

He suddenly stopped and didn't turn to look at me "I already knew your name when I first bumped into you. It wasn't an accident, I caused it on purpose", finally he turned and looked at me with anticipation.

"Armin Alert, 16, never hangs out with anyone, exception is Historia. I've never talked to him before that incident in the cantine but he always caught my eye. Why couldn't I get him out my head. I must seem like a creep now, huh..I'm sorry.", he half heartedly smiled, covering his face with his hands. I was speechless.