I TRUST YOU-13👀

Max was lost in thoughts,he was thinking how can he keep his share of remaining 40% without sara knowing the fact that he was behind this.

beep beep!!

max phone got a text,it was from grace

"Hey max, I will be there soon ,don't miss me too much I love you"
max read the message and didn't bothered to reply.

Max thought of a plan to keep his investment,max dialled Natie ...[sara's best friend]

after few rings Natie lift the call,

"Hi Natie,this is max"

"..um..max,what's up? is everything alright why did you call so late"

"Natie,I want your help in something i actually am trying to help sara publish her webtoon ,but i don't want sara to know I am the one publishing,help me out natie "

"But how can I help you with it ?"

listen Natie,and do exactly the same as I say 'call steve and say him that you heard SS company would keep 60% share in publishing sara's webtoon the rest 40% one of you friend is ready to take up but as it is his personal interest he wants someone to take the name and I want to suggest you to him'.

"But why are you doing this for her and moreover how does you know she is trying to publish her novel"

"Natie, I can't explain you now but this is important for her and I will send you the agreement after speaking with steve,forward him the agreement and ask him to sign up immediately because sara's meeting is scheduled tomorrow"

"I will do it but,I don't think it's right"

"It's not for my sake Natie,but for sara, text me after having a talk with steve"

Max hung the call.

Natie thought for a while about it and called steve;he agreed to what Natie said and steve was happy he could be part of her success.
Steve tried to enquire about max but Natie covered up smoothly,Steve signed the agreement.
..
...
...
(The night when sara had a meeting with publishers)

sara was extremely delighted that her dream is coming true; her webtoon getting published.she couldn't wait to look at the posters.

Sara still had feelings for max,she wanted to share her happiness with him,she wanted to say him everything she feel.
The night passed very slowly,sara felt she was in her past experiencing her days with max.
The night passed...
..
...
...
(****The next morning****)
Sara woke up and got ready, she was excited for her work.
Sara had her breakfast quickly and went to work.
.. the whole day was too tiring and loads of work for her...
Sara took a bus back to home and lost in thoughts..
( Passengers gossiping about an accident.
Passenger 1: did you see the accident before the people were speaking that he is CEO of sk group.
Passenger 2: really!, I heard he is handsome and he is from America..)
Sara heard them speaking and she was confused and worried to death,she turned back and asked the girls about what excatly they meant and after knowing her heart beat stopped for a second. She stopped the bus and got down.
she was so tensed and worried about max, she hired a taxi and went back to the spot the girls mentioned but until she reached the spot was cleared, she didn't know what she could do...
She only thought of calling natie and dialled.
Natie: sara, what's up is everything alright?
Sara: I just heard max got into an accident,do you know what has happened?( In a tensed tone)
Natie: what?,No maybe you heard it wrong it's not max its his driver who got into an accident as the car was on his name they referred max name!!
Sara: (Sara got relived) oh...
Natie:hello sara you there?
(Sara hung the call)
Sara took a deep breath and reached home.
She lied on her bed thinking what could have happened if really max got hurt ?
She couldn't hide her feelings anymore, it's becoming harder and harder for her.

She lied on her bed thinking what could have happened if really max got hurt ?She couldn't hide her feelings anymore, it's becoming harder and harder for her

The night was too long ....
It passed slowly and she reminisced her school days with max..
....The next morning....