ENCOUNTER...-10😍

SK GROUP,
MD:MAX,
In USA,
After his father's death max left to USA for his studies, after pursuing MBA in Oxford he took after his father's company and now he is a managing director..
  Grace also followed max but she has chosen modelling as a career and she is one of the top models in the country,she is also a product manager in max company..

In max cabin..,

"Hm..!! grace, where are the files  which I have asked you to conform.!?",max asked.
"Its in second locker..!",said grace.
Max, Tickets got confirmed..Do you really have to do this!?...grace added.
I am not changing my decision this is important for our company, I have to take the risk!..,said max.
"But, max we can ask Michael to go there and look after the hardships and solve the issues, moreover he is expert in it.."said grace.
  " I don't want anymore discussions on it I have already decided",said max.
"Fine then,wait for me I will shift there in a month",said grace.
"You will miss me right!?",grace added.
She came to max and was about to kiss him... suddenly max got up ..
"Grace, I think there is something I have to deal with i will catch you later",said max.
"Max,don't forget our deal you don't have a choice,your last option is only me"said grace. (proudly)
Max left after hearing it without giving an answer..
Grace was upset as everytime from past 8 years he never considered her .
He was on the top floor looking at the view..
Few years ago..,
After his dad passed away,the company had to handle the crises and it was about to shut down but grace dad helped and handled the company until Max's graduation...he took their company to one of the most prestigious company in the country, he even setup the branches and expanded it...
In account for that her father made a deal with max ....
It was to marry her daughter (grace).
Max had no other choice but to accept the deal..
Since then grace was his girlfriend..
But for max it was just a deal without emotions ,without love.
Max heart always carried only one name sara..
He can't even think of other taking that place..
Max never gave a chance to grace to even touch him..
Now,Max is Leaving to London to take handle the crises ...(To be more precise to escape from grace)
  ............  The Next Day.  ..........

Max took the morning flight to London...
It was a tiring journey but Atlast  the flight landed ....
Few managers has arrived vin the airport to pick up max..
They welcomed him and they accompanied him to the company...
On the way..
He was struck in a signal lap..
Max stopped the car, orchids caught his eye,he got down and rushed to near  florist's.
He took a bouquet of orchids and came out..while having a walk towards the car,someone crashed into him and his flowers was about to fall and he managed to  himself from fall..
It was Steve,he said sorry and rushed away...
Max turned towards him but he was already a far away, Steve got a strong sense of  feeling that he had known him from a long ago..
Max got in and rushed ..
He reached the company,It was a new feeling he introduced himself and went inside the cabin...
He asked the assistant to get the files..while,he got a call from grace ...
Max didn't answer..
His phone was Popping in every one minute..
He answered his call..
"Hey..!!bae..why aren't you answering my calls!?",asked grace.
"I m busy I will call you later Bye!",said max and hung the call.
Max continued with his work..
It was noon..
"Sir!,It a lunch time what would you like to have!?"(its was max's  assistant)
"Can you suggest me a good restaurant here..!?",asked max.
"In few kilometres you will find a Milford multi cuisine restaurant that the top restaurant here!!"
"Thank you"max replied.
Max took a ride to the restaurant to have a meal,he ordered his lunch and was waiting.
... Steve and sara also came to the same restaurant to have their lunch....

 Steve and sara also came to the same restaurant to have their lunch

Steve bought a present to sara...a pretty hair accessory..steve got up and closed sara eyes and asked her to close her eyes until he ask..he took out a short pretty clip and placed on her hair slightly..
Sara opened her eyes and looked at Steve ...he moved back and sara took a mirror from her bag and took a look at her hair it was pretty she liked it...
"Steve,It so pretty,thank you",said sara.
"Glad,you liked it",said Steve.
They  were  in a good mood having a pleasant talk...
After few minutes..they got up to Leave..on the other hand max got up to leave as well..
Steve saw max.. he was astonished..
"Sara!!!!!!,there is something on your shirt..!",said Steve.
Sara looked at herself but she didn't find anything..
"Where!?"sara questioned.
Steve looked at her and said nothing i think I have seen wrong ..
Max left.. steve and sara together went to the parking side sara was waiting for Steve..
While max was leaving in the car....after going a little far he noticed someone standing in his rear view mirror ...he stopped the car and looked at the mirror closely...he realized tht it was sara... immediately he got down but sara sat in the car and left...
That was the most awaited moment in his life but it didn't even last long..he was upset angry that he couldn't realize that she was there all the time in the same hotel...
.....
........
......
To be continued..