"Anyways, now I ask why are YOU here?" You asked crossing your arms.
"I'm here for Allmight, he's been here for a while and I'm already done with the other parents," he grumbled.
"Really? Huh," you put your fingers on your chin.
"Well, Thank you, for everything Aizawa," you hugged him, getting him off guard and a little flustered.

"Whatever," he some what hugged back and walked off to his car.
"I'll see you tomorrow," he said walking off. You subconsciously nodded and looked in the window again seeing Inko.

"Like a second mom,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your class stood around a building as Aizawa started to talk.
"For now, I'm just glad we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." You smiled that your classmates' parents allowed them to continue going.

"Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-" Aizawa clapped raised his hand up.
"For now, we will focus on getting the professional licenses we were planning to have you get during camp." People started to whisper about licenses, but of course you didn't understand what it was.

"Listen up, this is important. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoryia, Iida, Bakugou. These five went to save (Y/N) that night." You tensed at that, making the ones who saved you look down at the ground.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of to. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except (L/N), Jiro and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be greatful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust."

Silence.

"That is all. Now, were going inside. Let's have some energy and have fun," He said turning around and walking away.
'How can we have fun after that speech?!' The class thought. You looked over to see Izuku, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and Iida about to cry.
'This was all my fault' you thought about to cry too. Bakugou saw this, grabbing Kaminari, dragging him away, and using his quirk to turn him into his dumbface.

You cracked a smile as Jiro covered her mouth to stop laughing. You tried to, but failed and laughed, then everyone joined in too.

"Now let's go inside our dorms!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Each student dorm holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Foods, baths and laundry are on this floor." You looked around in awe knowing you'll be living here. It's kinda overwhelming.

"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets." Aizawa said. You only had one luggage and a box as you looked at a paper with the assigned dorm.
"Looks like I live next to you Yaomomo," you smiled at her.

She blushed and quickly looked away.
"W-Wonderful! I hope you find wellness (Y/N)!" She stuttered.
"You too, I'm going to set up my room," you walked in your dorm room and sighed.
'Thank you Zuku-kun and Inko for having me go shopping and buy things to make me feel at home' you thought opening the box and setting up your room.

"What does endangerment in society mean?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the boys were sitting at the couches talking when the girls walked up.
"Hey boys! And dragon, you done with your rooms?" Ashido asked.
"Yep! We're just talking," Kirishima said smiling.
"Well, the girls and I were thinking since everyone is done, let's see who's dorm room is the coolest!" She said.