VMON - Love me harder (part 1)

7 years in, and Taehyung, as the newly recruited member of the dance line, was helping Namjoon learn the new choreography for an upcoming comeback in a few weeks time. The door unlocked the pair were dancing hard, occasionally smiling at each other through the mirror. They took a break and were standing in each other's embrace, holding each other close as they lovingly stared into each other's eyes.  

"god I really love you" Namjoon smiled as he stared at the younger. 4 years he'd spent loving this man before him and he couldn't be happier.

"i love you too oppa~" taehyung giggled, teasing Namjoon as they looked at each other. "but Namjoon, i really think we should at least tell the other members" of course, the past 4 years the male's had spent together were in secret.

They engaged in a deep kiss, Namjoon's hands gripping Tae's waist hard, just the way he liked it. He wanted to dristract Taehyung from asking about coming out. Namjoon had made excuse upon excuse, trying to distract the younger with lines such as  "they'll hate us", "we'll lose our jobs" and "they'll cut us off". Taehyung was a strong-minded openly gay male who always strived for his goal. where as namjoon was more shy and secretive, he kept his business to himself. especially since he knew how hateful koreans were towards gays, sometimes he just didnt understand how taehyung ignored it so well.

Taehyung let out quiet moans as Namjoon kissed his neck. The older male ripped Taehyung's shirt, the pair getting hungrier for eachother. Taehyung smirked, chuckling softly as Namjoon kissed the boy's shoulders, travelling down to his chest.

"You do this everytime..." Taehyung groaned "cant we start with telling just one. Please!" Taehyung was begging, helplessly falling back into Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon pulled away, pinning Taehyung to the wall, grabbing him by the neck "theres no rush, taebear. Relax a bit yeah? " 

Taehyung gulped but nodded. Namjoon quickly pushed Taehyung away and the younger male fell to the floor. He looked to namjoon witha hurt expression and a quiet sigh, the older gave him a side eye, Hoseok came bounding in. Taehyung stood, running out of the room as quickly as he could, not wanting either of them to see him with teary eyes. it was always like this, they hid away and only loved when they were alone, as soon as someone entered the room, he was pushed aside. 4 years of early mornings and super late nights just to see his love. and it wore him down a little more every time...

30 minutes later Taehyung had met up at a coffee shop with his long time best friend, trying to achieve the space he so desperately needed from his partner.

"and then he just pushed me away!" taehyung almost explained, exasperated and unsatisfied "i just don't know what to do with him anymore Taeseob"

taeseob had known taehyung for the lingest, they met when they were both trainees and stuck by eachother's sides since, he was only a few months younger than Taehyung.

"i've told you this before tae, you can't force him to come out, i'm telling you some people just built with a carefree ability like we are" he pouted, he felt sorry for his best friend, but also tried to understand his partner's point of view. although he found it hard with the little information he knew, which was just that his best friend had a boyfriend that was in the closet.

"but it's not like i'm asking him to tell the world, seob!"taehyung rebutted, whining in frustration "i just wanted for him to tell our members, i'm so tired of having to hide even at home! i just want to love him and not have to wake up extremely early or stay awake extra late just to see him" he cried out

"oh you work with him? i understand where you're coming from now. shit that does suck bro. maybe give him an ultimatum? but don't be too harsh with it. get him alone and explain you don't want to be put the rough the mental exhaustion anymore" taeseob gave his friend a sympathetic smile.

"yeah.. maybe i will...thanks" taehyung nodded, greatful for his best friends advice he stood, bidding goodbye to his best friend with a promise to meet up soon he left back to the company.

"babe? where have you been?" namjoon whisper shouted it before clearing his throat talking in a normal pace as he folled behind the younger "i've been looking for you for over an hour!"

"went out." taehyung replied bluntly.

"what is your issue?" the older retorted "you were fine until hoseok hyung came in"

"don't be so dim." taehyung scowled, dragging Namjoon into his studio by the collar, locking the door behind him. Namjoon's hands instantly met the younger's waist

"mmm, picking up where we left baby?" namjoon smirked, leaning in close to taehyung's lips, only to be defeated and pushed away he looked to taehyung who had sat himself atop the desk.

"no. we're here to talk Namjoon" the younger sterned. namjoon wasshocked, taehyung almost never called him by his name unless there members were around, but it was just the two of them. namjoon was dumbfounded, at a loss for what he could've possibly done wrong.

"what do you mean talk? have i done somehing wrong love?" namjoon asked, stepping closer. taehyung almost broke down, instead holding it together.

"yes! i mean not exactly but yes!" taehyung began "im so tired of this! all of this sneaking around! the getting up early to sneak out of your room, the staying up late to spend time with you! the shoving and pushing away because someone has walked in! it would be so much easier if you just told them!" he cried out "i'm not asking you to tell the world for crying out loud, i'm just asking you to tell our members, the ones we spend our everydays with, they're meant to be our brothers but you're making us hide like they're complete strangers, joon, and i can't do this anyore" he finally broke, crystal clear tears running down his smooth, honey-toned face.

"you can't...do this anymore?...." namjoon asked, feeling his heart crack, someone he loved so deeply, wanted to leave?

"i can't namjoon, not unless they know" taehyung sniffed "just. just think about it. i can't force you if you don't want to tell them, but i don't want to sneak around anymore" taehyung finished quietly. moving past namjoon he unlocked the door and left, heading to join the rest of the members.

meanwhile, namjoon's head was scattered. he'd just lost the person he loved the most, and now has to make a choice between him and his job. he took a deep sigh and pushed it to be back of his mind for now, deciding to instead also join the members and focus on his work.

it was awkward, no doubt about it, the members were all running through dances and generally just seeming to have a good time but it was just a little bit off, especially for taehyung and namjoon.one of them wondering if he should take back his words and live the rest of his life the way it was just to keep his love and the other torn between to very important decisions. it remained that way the rest of their day.