YOONMIN - My baby

It was a nice day, Yoongi thought of going to visit his friend Jimin. He was already at his door when he heard humming of children's songs. Curious, he slowly opened the door to find a small Jimin. Hair curly with a pacifier in his mouth, colouring in a picture of a cat but failing to stay in the lines. Yoongi was confused. Why was Jimin acting like he was no older than four again.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called out. Jimin jumped and pulled the pacifier out of his mouth, looking over towards his older friend.

"Yoongi! I...uhh...didn't realise you were...come sit down and I can explain, you must be confused." Jimin pushed his colouring book and crayons away and tapped the spot next to him. Yoongi closed the door and sat where he was told and listened to what Jimin had to say.

"A-Alot of things happened when I was younger, so these things kind of get me away from that. They make me forget. I'm sorry." Jimin explained and put his head down. Yoongi sat for awhile thinking and grasping the idea of it, or trying to at least. Jimin stood up and went to reach for the book when Yoongi pulled him onto his lap.

"You're a little, right? Every little needs a caretaker right, do you need one?" Yoongi whispered and jimin nodded.
"Usually Jin hyung comes by." He whispered.

"Then I'll be yours" he smiled and pulled over Jimin's book. In all honesty it was a little weird at first but the more he thought about it, the more he saw it as just an adorable Jimin. Yoongi sat there with Jimin on his lap colouring the same picture of a Kitty.

"Jiminnie, are you hungry?" Yoongi asked.

"Yesh." Jimin replied, voice muffled by his pacifier.

Yoongi gently placed Jimin on the couch and stood up to go to the kitchen. He got in there and pushed all of the sharp objects back by the wall.

"Jimin, could you help pick something?" Yoongi asked and Jimin stood up to came running in. Yoongi suddenly heard a thud and Jimin crying then dropped everything he had in his hands. He ran in to see tears rapidly flowing from Jimin's eyes, he went over and picked him up.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay, what happened?" Yoongi asked sweetly, slowly rocking Jimin in his arms.

"I slipped, and hurt my arm" Jimin cried out. Yoongi gently rolled up his sleeve and kissed his arm.

"Better?" He asked. Jimin shook his head. Yoongi went to kiss his arm again but got stopped by Jimin's hand on his face. Jimin removed his arms and kissed Yoongi's lips.

"Now I feel better" He blushed. Yoongi carried Jimin to the kitchen and sat him on the counter.

"Is there something Jiminnie isn't telling me?" Yoongi smirked.

"I like yoinie." Jimin said "but shhhhh! Don't tell him big Jiminnie likes him too." Jimin must be a bit dazed in little space. He pushed his pacifier into his mouth, only for Yoongi to take it back out and peck his lips.

"You wanna be my boyfriend, Jiminnie?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"Big Jiminnie too?" He asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Big Jiminnie too" he replied.

They spent the rest of the the day cuddling (not forgetting Jiminnie's food of course) and coluring with Jimin laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi loved Jimin, he was his baby.

THE END