VMON - Love me harder (part 3)

A few more months had passed. it had now been six months since the studio incident between taehyung and his leader, Taehyung had slowly begun to lose hope that Namjoon would ever tell anyone. he'd stopped crying at night, and almost stopped feeling guilty for his ownactions, now all that was left was a painful heart. his sore heart that still yearned for the elder. Their comeback had come and gone with great success, but namjoon still hid himself away, and Taehyung was unsure as to why.

Just as every morning, he headed into work. meeting up with the two other maknaes, grins all around. He still couldn't but feel imcomplete, his heart was missing a piece. he took a small, pained breath with closed eyes before opening them, forcing on the same smile and heading into the room where the hyungs were all situated, jimin and jungkook having headed in earlier.

they were currently sat in a circle. all seven of them, taehyung could feel namjoon's eyes staring into him as he looked down at his lines on the booklet of paper, reading over them he just knew that Namjoon had write them. another pang hit his chest and he tapped it gently, as a way of telling it to hush.

"are we all okay with the lines?" yoongi asked, taehyung nodding greatfully. cracking a small laugh as jin questioned the tiniest things. 

"okay, let's take five before jin wrinkles" hoseok joked, the members breaking into laughter as jin gasped, checking his face in a nearby mirror before glaring to hoseok, who lifted his hands in defense.

Namjoon, however, did not have resting in mind. he was filled with joy, it was finally the day. "let's go out tonight" he suggested.

"where?" jimin asked.

"let's go to a restaurant, after work tonight" he hummed

"ooh fancy~" jungkook smiled, recieving a nod in reply.

"sure why not" yoongi chimed in, followed by agrrement from the other members.

"i don't think i can go this time...sorry.." taehyung mumbled, Namjoon's shoulders slumped. taehyung had to go... it was for him in the first place. he looked down to his feet, trying not to make his dissapointment noticeable.

"what? why?!" jimin whined.

"i just don't feel like going out..i'll be at my friend's again. have fun though" he replied.

"no."

all eyes shot to the voice that spoke up. Namjoon? Taehyung didn't know what to do. he didn't know how to react, the two hadn't spoken, let alone made eye contact in six months, and now he was staring right at him.

"you have to come this time. please" namjoon uttered, his voice quieting by the end of his sentence. the room was silent, still almost as the members stared at namjoon and taehyung awkwardly stare. nobody moved, nobody even blinked, the only thing running through namjoon's mind being 'oh how i've missed those eyes'

"you're my best friend! i'm not going to go if you won't" jimin pouted as he sat on the floor, breaking the awkward silence. Namjoon heart pained, his plan was falling apart. he didn't want to lose taehyung completely. he thought there might be still even a little chance. with no reply from the statue like male he turned around ready to leave, shoulders slumping once more.

taehyung hurt, all the guilt flooding back as he bit his lip. he looked down at his saad best friend, before up at Namjoon, who was already walking away. "fine." he called out. Watching as Namjoon, slowly turned around once again, looking at the younger in disbelief.

"fine. i'll go" taehyung answered, not failing to miss the grin that spread across Namjoon's face. he quickly looked away, instead to the other members who all had confused looks on their faces, aside from the oblivious jimin who'd now jumped up from the floor.